For Immediate Release: Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Dr. Chris Salvino Releases GOP Healthcare Plan, Challenges Mitchell to Listen to Arizonans
Tempe, AZ Today, Dr. Chris Salvino released the details behind his HELP Plan (Health Expense Lowering Plan) as a common sense alternative to the disastrous proposal supported by Harry Mitchell and Nancy Pelosi. To view the full plan go to www.drchrisforcongress.com/HELP.
Last summer it seemed that Nancy Pelosi and her good friend Harry Mitchell decided that they would no longer listen to the will of ordinary Americans, and they pushed forward an out of control healthcare bill that slashed Medicare and tried to nationalize nearly a sixth of our economy. It was one of the main reasons I decided to run for Congress, said Dr. Chris Salvino.
Now that his legislation has failed I urge Harry to get his partys leadership in Congress to scrap their legislation, and instead look at policies that will actually make a difference like my HELP Plan, concluded Salvino..
Some of the HELP Plan highlights:
- $500 federal tax deduction
- No government mandate to purchase insurance
- No penalty on businesses who do not provide coverage for employees
- Access to cheaper prescription drugs
- More flexibility of the types of health plans for individuals as well as those in group plans
- Streamlines national medical records that will lead to less errors and faster service