The US House voted this evening on the Ryan- Murray budget compromise passing it by a vote of 332-94-7.
Conservatives across the country lit up the phones and email servers with urges to oppose the budget deal. Here in Arizona, the calls made an impact on our House members.
The official roll call is in and the Arizona Congressional delegation voted as follows:
- Ann Kirkpatrick (D) CD-1: YES to budget deal
- Ron Barber (D) CD-2: YES to budget deal
- Raul Grijalva (D) CD-3: NO to budget deal because he didn’t like the Republican proposals
- Paul Gosar (R) CD-4: NO to the budget deal
- Matt Salmon (R) CD-5: NO to the budget deal
- David Schweikert (R) CD-6: NO to the budget deal
- Ed Pastor (D) CD-7: YES to the budget deal
- Trent Franks (R) CD-8: NO to the budget deal
- Kyrsten Sinema (D) CD-9: YES to the budget deal
Be sure to contact your Republican congressman and thank him for voting NO against this budget which raised spending with no promise of future cuts.