- Anthony Espinoza is the founder and leader of the RECALL DOUGLAS campaign
- Misspelled his name on Recall Douglas PAC’s forms
- Teaches at MC Cash Elementary School as their ‘Technology Teacher’
- Is a Democrat Party Precinct Committeeman and Liberal Activist
- Graduated from ‘Arizona Stare University’ (see screenshot above)
- Allegedly fired from the Murphy School District for ‘abandoning teaching post’
Unlike Arizona Republic’s EJ Montoni, Arizona Liberal Watch has “done their homework” on the man behind the ‘RECALL DOUGLAS’ campaign.
Get your bag of popcorn ready and then click here to read the entire piece.
ArizonaInformer.com is a new-media site with the main purpose to call out bias and activism by the local media, monitor Arizona’s institutional left, hold Republicans accountable, and reclaim our rightful place in pop culture. It’s our primary mission to inform Arizonans with the Truth and amplify the voice of Arizona Citizen Journalists — all with a heavy dose of snark. We are factually correct and politically incorrect. #War