Candidate for Chairman
I am running for Maricopa County Republican Committee Chairman because I love our Party, our Principles, and want future generations of Americans to enjoy the same freedoms that we have. My goal as your Chairman is to get back to the basics and BUILD OUR PARTY! We are desperately in need of a reboot and my team and I are the leaders with the experience and PROVEN track records to do this. Words on a resume don’t mean anything if results and accomplishments don’t back them up.
When you review my resume you will see that I have been very committed, involved and elected to many leadership positions. In each position that I have been fortunate to serve in, I had a plan and a unified team with a vision that worked to make each organization more effective. I have also been recognized through various awards for my leadership, hard work and dedication.
As I have visited with Precinct Committeemen, District leaders and elected officials across the County, a common thread that I see, is that there are amazing people in our Party, who want to work together and WIN elections. TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!
I would be honored to serve as your Chairman, and I ask for your vote on January 12th.
• Chairman, Legislative District 21
• Grassroots Campaign Coordinator, FreedomWorks
• Save Our Vote/No on Prop 121 Committee Member
• MCRC Executive Guidance Committee Member
• Ex-officio Arizona State Republican Party Executive Committee
• State Committeeman
• Precinct Committeeman
• Chairman, Legislative District 9
• 2nd Vice Chairman, Legislative District 9
• Delegate, Legislative District 9 Arizona State GOP Convention
• President, Sun City Republican Club
• President, Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots
• Co-leader, Northwest Valley Tea Party Patriots
Learn more about my experience and background by clicking here.