Congratulations to the Democrats, Hispanics and Young People that voted for Obama!

The next terrorist attack, you own it.  ****

Can’t get a job after graduation? you own it.  ****

Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama’s EPA shutting down the energy  producing states?  you own it.  ****

A nuclear Iran? you own it.  ****

Bowing to the Soviet Union? you own it.  ****

Another severe recession, you own it.  ****

A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.  ****

Trouble getting good health care, you own it.  ****

Higher heath insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.  ****

No budget, you own it.  ****

Our allies mistrust, you own it.  ****

Another few trillion of debt, you own it. ****

More Benghazi situations, you own it.  ****

No one willing to join the military, you own it.  ****

Trouble getting a loan to buy a home, you own it.  ****

More dependency on food stamps, you own it.  ****

Trouble finding good employment, you own it.  ****

Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it.  ****

A World Government, you own it.  ****

The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it. ****

A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table rather it is “Dead on Arrival”, you own it.   ****

China controlling our world trade and trampling all over us, you own it. ****

Loss of our freedoms as we have known them in the past, you own it.  ****

A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constiution, you own it.  ****

Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.  ****

Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it.  ****

More government corruption and lies, you own it. ****

More toleration of extreme and fanatical Islamists, you own it.  ****

Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it.  ****

Revenge instead of love of country, you own it.  ****

President George Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about. In a way I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for.  Have a good day.  ****

God bless the United States and Texas!

Comments

1. Proud GOPer says:

Wow! “Hispanics?” Really? What happened to the color-blind Party of ideas? We know AZ GOP imploded at the May 12 State Convention with their biased ballots against grassroots Republicans but why take down the whole ship with the stooges currently stationed at the sinking ship AZ GOP?

2. Too much crazy. But this:

“Bowing to the Soviet Union? you own it.”

The Soviet Union ceased to be on December 25, 1991.

But I’ll let Obama and his anger translator do the talking for me:

3. The AZGOP…making the Republican party less relevant one day at a time.
    Great way to make inroads with some significant demographics.

Adapt or die.

It seems the GOP is intent on going the way of the Dodo.

4. Another Mesa Voter says:

I get the democrat thing – why is it okay for you to also trash Hispanics and young people?
    I was truly shocked by the headline on this article. During a time when so many analysts are saying what happened? Attributing it to changing demographics of the citizens of the United States. It’s at the point where Republican leaders are saying we need a more diverse group in our party.. and just wow, it seems like the party is going to have a tough time pulling that one off with articles like this. Not only alienating Hispanics but even going for the young people. Make sure this one stays in the archives, in fact I think I’ll grab a copy… I’m old enough to know that 4 years is right around the corner.
    BTW Independents, Black, Asian, white people, old people, middle-aged people voted for Obama – maybe that was too lengthy or you just didn’t want to alienate the majority of the US population? No wait, this is Arizona – Hispanics always get the blame, right? Run young people! I’ve seen what the republican base in Arizona has done to Hispanics and it looks like you’re now on their list…

5. DontTreadOnMe says:

It’s true. Even the majority of hispanic Catholics voted for dictator Obama because of immigration rather than voting against him because of their moral (lack of) principles on abortion and contraceptives. And it’s been shown they prefer entitlements.

• SO MUCH CRAZY.

They “voted for ‘dictator’”. Hispanic Catholics (even though Catholics, regardless of race, were in the majority for Obama) are the ones who have no morals. “And it’s been shown they prefer entitlements”.

Please place an X by any benefit you have claimed in the past, are currently claiming, or will claim in the future if available, DontTreadOnMe:

___ Social Security

___ Medicare

___ Unemployment Benefits

___ VA benefits

___ Mortgage deduction

___ Medicaid

6. Sgt. Flapjaw says:

Well I thought that just maybe all these progressives on here had dyed by rotting from within, guess not.
    Hispanics who are here illegally or on the dole, Catholics, youth, women who can’t have as much sex as they want because we won’t buy them rubbers, or provide abortions, kiddies who are affraid to loose Big Bird, Athiests who may see a religious symbol somewhere, teachers who care more about propagadization than education, LDS who care about filling the coffers than their god, Progressives who hate so much that they would ruin the country to feel good about themselves, On and on. All special interst groups, all political, all of the time. All of them looking for a free ride or power in some form or another.

• Everyone except you and people who look and act like you, right Flapjack?

That’s the kind of conformity of thought and purpose we can believe in.

• Well, the good out of stuff like this may be that we just hand the 2016 race to Hillary Clinton.
      Why bother with the billions of $’s on a campaign if you’re going to start shooting yourselves in the foot now?

Heck, we may even end up with a D majority in the AZ legislature if this keeps up.

7. Sgt. Flapjaw says:

Ah, ok Kluke [genetic maybe?]. Whatever you’re talking about. One small thought at a time for you….Even Patriots are a special interest.

8. Robert Woodman says:

I’ve spent some time this morning looking around right wing blogosphere, wondering if and when their post-mortem wailing and gnashing of teeth will commence. And wondering if there will be even be the tiniest modicum of reflection or self-reproach on their defeat. The mainstream news media has run plenty of articles analyzing the hows and whys of Tuesday nights result. Right wing blogosphere, though, remains in a state of shellshocked denial, interrupted by the occasional spewing of the same hateful crap they’ve been frothing at the mouth with ever since Barrack Hussein Obama was elected President of United States of America. A dictatorship that bows to the Soviet Union. Shorty after said weakling apologizing secretly Muslim dictator put a bullet through Osama bin Laden’s head. My oh my oh my. Classless until the bitter end, sort of like Mr. Romney himself.

The demographic trends that became apparent in 2008 smashed the Republican party to pieces Tuesday night. I tried then to tell conservatives then that they needed to address the issue. It’s more than obvious they did not. Espresso Pundit Greg Patterson issued the classic denial: “those people won’t be voting again this time.”

Those people voted again this time.

They voted in spite of a bad economy, valiant and despicably racist voter suppression efforts, an unpopular healthcare bill, and the disappointing results of a candidate who promised hope and change and was unable to deliver much of either. There aren’t enough old white men left in this country to allow them to be in charge anymore. If the GOP refuses to address this issue, they will not win the White House back for a half a century or more. Their extinction as a species becomes a serious possibility.

So how does your party move forward from here? Spouting off more hateful crap certainly helps you feel better. I doubt it improves your chances next time around. Perhaps it is time to take a hard look at why and how you lost.

George W. Bush won over 40 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2004. John McCain got 31 percent, Mitt Romney 21 percent. Hispanics turned out to vote in record breaking numbers. They cannot and will not be ignored. 2004 was around the time that Republican politicians discovered they could fire up their angry old white man constituency with fiery racist rhetoric about illegal immigration. Hence, Russell Pearce, Andrew Thomas, Paul Babeu, Joe Arpaio, Tom Tancredo, Jan Brewer, Steve King, SB 1070, headless bodies in the desert, half the murders in Phoenix committed by illegal aliens, and 9000 Americans murdered every year by illegal aliens.

Look at the results. I tried to warn that you would pay a price for the hateful racist garbage. The price has been paid. But not in full: you will continue to pay until you repent your sins. It may even be too late for that.

The Republican party might consider washing their hands of this pack of racist hate mongers. They might consider compromising on a comprehensive immigration reform bill, which would have to include a pathway to citizenship for the millions of undocumented immigrants living and working in our country. It’s time to drop just build the dang fence and consider just fixing the dang problem. Ronald Reagan signed an amnesty bill in 1986. It can be done.

After the election of Barack Obama in 2008, the Republican party embraced right wing extremism in a way it never had before. Moderates were defeated in primaries or fled the party. The Tea Party looked great in 2010. How do they look now? Tea Party wingnuts cost the Republican party Senate seats in Nevada, Colorado, Delaware, Connecticut (twice), Missouri, and Indiana. More than enough for control of the Senate.

You might consider dropping the extreme right wing and letting them go their own way. They can form their own party and nominate Rick Santorum or Ralph Reed for president and talk about seceding from the union or civil disobedience in response to gay marriage or the female body shutting that whole thing down after a rape. The Republican party and the country as whole would be better off with this crowd forming their own little fringe party while the rest of us move forward into the 21st century.

Just some thoughts. But it’s the GOP that needs to do some thinking. I’m thinking the path you’re current locked into favors my side for the next several decades. Changing paths is a choice for you to make, not me. More sniveling hateful crap won’t help. The UN governing the United States. No one willing to join the military. A World Government. My oh my oh my. Have you learned nothing?

9. DontTreadOnMe says:

Oh Kluke, you’re quite amusing, so I’ll actually play into your pathetic, unimpressive hand.

Of the six entitlements you had listed, I don’t claim any.

No one should.

Everyone should be responsible and accountable for their own lives.

Have some self-respect and integrity!

• Ah, but that’s not what I asked is it?

“Please place an X by any benefit you have ***claimed in the past***, are currently claiming, or ***will claim in the future if available***…”

I’ve placed some emphasis on those parts you ignored by the present tense “claim”.

Are you saying you’re going to pay into systems (Social Security, Medicare, etc.), which again, if you have a job, you pay into these systems – it’s not free money – and ask to get that back? That’s like starting a saving account and then randomly deposting money into different account numbers.

Full disclosure, I took a month of unemployment benefits back in ’95 when I lost my job at IBM but before my current job, I got Social Security benefits when one of my parents died when I was a kid, and I claim a mortgage deduction on my taxes. I know, I’m such a freeloader. It’s like I purposely invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into a system, and I expect to get something out of that investment.

Which I know must be weird for conservatives, having given all that money to Karl Rove and gotten nothing in return.

10. The problem with this post is that you are ignoring the largest handouts of government money to the undeserving in this state — the public funding of the cardinals stadium and the cactus league by republican controlled state government, I want you to stop handing my money out to sports teams and sports fans.

11. I forgot to mention the alt fuels fiasco, where the state republican party proudly gave my tax dollars to a bunch of conservative Mormon. Republicans…. Or did we forget about Jeff Grosscost, and the 600 million he cost the state, by handing out money to his buddies, who bought suv’s, and to his buddy who performed the conversions of those vehicles to alt fuels. All of them were conservative republicans, All of them received handouts, and felt they were entitled.

12. A.M.Johnson says:

Greetings from Alaska-
    I have read the comments following this blog post. First, I did not make any derogatory connection with the head line. That was an oversight. Speaking to a specific nationality did lower the quality of the writers intent. As I read the long list of items that the Democrats own it was easy to relate the headline complaints in the comments depict to a “Straw man” deflection. Focus on the list and relate those items to the recent campaign. You will fine that each and everyone was reflected in the Democrat platform, or in the actual events/commentary by advertisements and MSM reporting.
    The bottom line is the worthlessness of continuing the wore out claim that it is or was “Bush’s Fault”.
    As the famous Muslim turned Christian, Presidential pastor proclaimed: “America’s chickens are coming home to roost!!” Clearly the case going forward.
    Just saying,
    A.M.Johnson-Ketchikan

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll will just kill you

13. Take some valium – you NEED it!