PHOENIX, Ariz. (September 19, 2012) – Today, local businessman Robert S. Graham announced his intention to run for State Chairman of the Arizona Republican Party.
With the presidential and critical local elections just seven weeks away, Graham feels his leadership would be beneficial to bringing solidarity and fresh strategies to the Party as well as electing Republican leaders across the state.
“My Arizona political experience, coupled with my successful business experience, serves as the foundation of what I bring to the role of the chairman: a blend of traditional party values with focused messaging and fresh strategies,” Graham said.
If elected, Graham pledges:
- To passionately defend our Party’s ideals and values.
- To bring cohesion and cooperation to advance the cause of liberty.
- A professionally managed Party with a strong, respected media presence.
- Contribute to strong Republican victories in elections on all levels across Arizona.
- Establish education and training on GOP issues via a series of web-based tools.
- To become a well-funded, well-organized Party.
- With your input, to design and implement strategies for success.
- Ear-to-the-ground, strong, passionate leadership.
- To respect the grassroots conservatives and Tea Party members who have infused our Party with energy and recommitment to conservative ideals.
Graham has served as Precinct Committeeman and State Committeeman along with taking an active political role in successful campaigns locally and across the nation.
For more information about Robert Graham or to view his video announcement, visit www.grahamforarizona.com
About Robert S. Graham
Robert S. Graham is President and CEO of RG Capital, responsible for the company’s financial advisory, investment banking/consulting and corporate development business. He brings more than fourteen years of experience in domestic and international strategic, financial, marketing, corporate development and operational management. Additionally, he has profitably managed three operating companies and three venture start-ups.
Graham is the author of Job Killers: The American Dream in Reverse. Job Killers highlights the negative impact modern labor unions are having on today’s economy and American jobs. http://www.jobkillers.com
Graham is a member of the Arizona GOP Leadership Council which serves to support and foster leadership, vision and the growth of the Arizona Republican Party. Graham is also a Life member of the National Rifle Association.
Graham has lived in Arizona for eighteen years. He and his wife, Julia, reside in Phoenix with their five children. Graham and his family are active members of their church and local community. The Grahams have helped support and several local and international charities through their church and directly such as Catholic Charities, New Beginnings Women Shelter, My Sister’s Place, Saint Mary’s Food Bank, Special Olympics and Healing Hands for Haiti, among others.