Connects directly with voters of Arizona’s First Congressional District
Jonathan Paton held a Telephone Town Hall with hundreds of voters in Arizona’s First Congressional District Thursday night to discuss his pledge to protect and preserve Medicare.
In the hour-long town hall, Paton took questions directly from voters. In addition to discussing his plans to protect Medicare by repealing ObamaCare, Paton also talked about his military service in Iraq, his plans to secure the border and how best to curtail out-of-control spending in Washington, D.C.
“Washington politicians haven’t been telling us the truth,” Paton said. “They stole more than $700 billion from Medicare to pay for ObamaCare, and spending is at record levels. I will continue to travel Arizona and talk to seniors and families about getting our country back on track.”
- Ann Kirkpatrick voted to cut more than $700 billion from Medicare to pay for ObamaCare. (link)
- Latest Congressional Budget Office report shows the total in cuts increased by 50 percent. (link)
- By voting for ObamaCare, Kirkpatrick empowered a board of 15 unelected bureaucrats to cut care to seniors. (link)
- President ObamaCare and his campaign have admitted to these cuts, and even bragged about them. (link)
- Jonathan Paton has pledged to repeal ObamaCare and protect and preserve Medicare. (link)
- Kirkpatrick opposes the repeal of ObamaCare. (link)