Rep. Quayle Responds to Obama’s Latest Budget Bust

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 13, 2012
CONTACT: Zach Howell

WASHINGTON (DC) – Congressman Ben Quayle released the following statement regarding the release of President Obama’s proposed FY 2012 budget:

“President Obama has already added trillions to the national debt, but he’s not done drowning us in red ink yet. Far from keeping his promise to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term, the President sent us a budget blueprint that would continue increasing the size of the deficit, and would pile on trillions in new debt over the next decade.

“At a time when the economy is struggling to get back on track, the last thing we should be doing is adding $1.9 trillion in new taxes as President Obama suggests. The President just doesn’t get it. He doesn’t understand that our nation is in real danger unless we take meaningful actions right away to reduce spending and debt. This willfully ignorant budget is more about the President’s reelection than it is about finding solutions to this country’s problems.”

###

Comments

1. True Conservative says:

“He doesn’t understand that our nation is in real danger unless we take meaningful actions right away to reduce spending and debt. This willfully ignorant budget is more about the President’s reelection than it is about finding solutions to this country’s problems.”

Good start – I fully agree.

Now, finish the discussion with a statement on what we should be doing.

Lead, follow or get out of the way.

I’d prefer Quayle show leadership, but would be happy to know exactly whose plan, with details, he wants to follow.

I’m tired of complaining and finger-pointing. I think the country is well. If Quayle isn’t ready to step up and how us he’s more than a nagger, then it’s time for him to get out of the way so another CONSERVATIVE can come in.

• True Conservative says:

Sorry. “I think the country is well” should read, “I think the country is as well.” That is to say, the I think the country is tired of complaining and finger-pointing politicians.

I do not think the country is “well,” but I also don’t think it is on its deathbed.

• Conservative American says:

TC wrote: “I’m tired of complaining and finger-pointing.”

As a propagandist for the radical, left wing, liberal left, we know that you don’t like to complain about or finger point at Obama:

“TruConserv says:
      February 11, 2012 at 5:11 pm”

“Seriously, if you don’t understand the good that comes from praising Obama when he gets it right, and instead think we should always attack him, then surely you must understand why you have absolutely no credibility when you offer criticism.”

So TC wants us to assess the actions of B. Hussein Obama on a case by case basis and to praise him when he does something good. This is akin to praising Pontius Pilate for washing his hands. The problem is not just with what Obama does, but rather with what Obama IS!

Have a nice day, Miss Obama Liberal!

• “TC wrote: “I’m tired of complaining and finger-pointing.”

ConAm wrote: “TC wrote: “Excuse me, TC, but “complaining and finger pointing” is exactly what you are doing in your above posts.”

I’m not a member of Congress – Quayle is.

It is entirely reasonable to ask that a member of Congress, who job it is to lead, identify what he plans to do to rectify the countries woes.

• Conservative American says:

LOL! You pretend to miss the point, “True Liberal”!

You are practicing the same behavior that you criticize. That’s called being a hypocrite. Then again, you are the poster child for hypocrisy.

Have a nice day, Miss True Hypocrite!

• True Conservative says:

I was commenting on the behavior of a congressman.

I am not a congressman.

I can not, by definition, engage in the conduct I was commenting on.

How did you screw that up?

Interesting, though, that you think finger-pointing by members of Congress is acceptable … who would have imagined that?

• Conservative American says:

TC wrote: “I can not, by definition, engage in the conduct I was commenting on.”

This is what is called a “non sequitur”. The issue is behavior and not profession.

You can and have engaged in the precise conduct you chose to condemn. You condemned complaining and finger pointing but your posts consist of complaining and finger pointing.

That makes you a hypocrit. You are complaining about behavior which you have just engaged in in your posts. That is hypocrisy. But then, you are the poster child for hypocrisy.

Have a nice day, Miss True Hypocrit!

• TruConserv says:

LOL – after your failures in the world of logic you must have gone out and read wikipedia … and you still used non-sequitor wrong!

Is it the reading comprehension that is troubling you?

ROTFLMAO.

Thanks for the grin …

• TruConserv says:

BTW: this is what happens when you live life based on what others do, not what your principles direct you to do.

You’re so hung up on being a contrarian to my posts, where anything I post must be contradicted, that you have, again, made yourself look like a fool.

And that is why I have such a strong dislike for wingnuts. You guys don’t think. You look for hidden truths and ideological Rosetta stones, and then foam at the mouth.

Wow – what a shocker, you disagree with my post. Is that because you think it’s good for Congressmen to simply point fingers? No, of course not.

But, because you think everything I do is wrong, you had to oppose my stating something you agree with. Making it worse, rather than accept my truthful and direct explanation to you, you doubled down on your craziness and made yourself look twice the fool.

And that is why wingnuts should never be allowed to speak as if they are members of the conservative movement.

• Conservative American says:

“Definition: non sequitur: unwarranted conclusion: a conclusion that does not follow from its premises”

It does not follow that because you are not a Congressman that you cannot engage in complaining and finger pointing OR that you cannot engage in hypocritical behavior. The fact is that you did both. My use of the term “non sequitur” is correct. You lose yet once again, TC, LOL!

But the really important thing for readers to keep in mind is this…

:-) BREAKING NEWS: Liberal Mole Uncovered at SA! :-)

This just in…

Republican U. S. Senaor Mitch McConnell said this:

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Steny Hoyer, the second-ranking House DEMOCRAT, responded to Senator McConnell’s statement as follows:

“The leader in the Senate said his principal objective is to defeat Barack Obama, and therefore — and this is important — what follows is that America needs to fail over the next 14 months.”

In response to my comments, “TruConserv”, being the “progressive” Democrat that she is, plagiarized Hoyer’s comments saying this about me:

“TruConserv says:
                February 12, 2012 at 6:35 am”

“He’s admitted that he would rather see America fail than see Obama succeed – at any level.”

If it looks like a Hoyer clone, walks like a Hoyer clone and quacks like a Hoyer clone, it’s a Hoyer clone!

Have a nice day, Hoyer Clone!

• TruConserv says:

I appreciate your efforts to better your understanding of the world around and learning the basics of logic is certainly a great start.

However, you’re using the term inexpertly. Good news and bad news. The good news is that if you continue your studies you’ll someday understand my comment. The bad news is that, for at least the moment, you look rather sophomoric.

I’ve tempered my responses because I genuinely think that if more wingnuts would learn logic and rhetoric, they would see why preaching the gospel of black-and-white thinking and the mindless repitition of Internet memes hurts the Conservative movement.

• Conservative American says:

You’re ignoring the important point, TC, which is this:

:-) BREAKING NEWS: Liberal Mole Uncovered at SA! :-)

This just in…

Republican U. S. Senaor Mitch McConnell said this:

“TruConserv says:
                February 12, 2012 at 6:35 am”

Have a nice day, Hoyer Clone!

2. Conservative American says:

:-) BREAKING NEWS: Liberal Mole Uncovered at SA! :-)

This just in…

Republican U. S. Senaor Mitch McConnell said this:

“TruConserv says:
    February 12, 2012 at 6:35 am”

Have a nice day, Hoyer Clone!

• A not B and C not A does not mean B same as C.

How’s it feel to know that your entire wingnut argument can be defeated with one little sentence?

You’re a joke.

• Conservative American says:

Forget about the alphabet and le’t clear this up, shall we?

Did or did not Steny Hoyer, the second-ranking House DEMOCRAT, say this about Republican U. S. Senator Mitch McConnell. Yes or no.

Did or did not you write this about me. Yes or no.

“TruConserv says:
        February 12, 2012 at 6:35 am”

Is it not fact, then, that you are pushing the same radical, left wing, “progressive” Democrat propaganda as DEMOCRAT Steny Hoyer? Yes or no.

Think deliberately, answer the questions presented.

• TruConserv says:

It was cleared up rather nicely above. No need to fight old battles, especially the ones I have already won.

Take you losses and move along, wingnut, move along.

• Conservative American says:

Yes, you need to fight any battle I wish you to fight. I am forcing you to fight a battle in this thread whether you like it or not. You are replying to my comments. You have no choice, LOL! You are under my thumb. I own you, LOL!

But the most important thing for readers to keep in mind is this…

:-) BREAKING NEWS: Liberal Mole Uncovered at SA! :-)

This just in…

Republican U. S. Senaor Mitch McConnell said this:

“TruConserv says:
            February 12, 2012 at 6:35 am”

Have a nice day, Hoyer Clone!

3. Conservative American says:

:-) BREAKING NEWS: Liberal Mole Uncovered at SA! :-)

This just in…

Republican U. S. Senaor Mitch McConnell said this:

“TruConserv says:
    February 12, 2012 at 6:35 am”

Have a nice day, Hoyer Clone!

4. Sgt. Flapjaw says:

Geez, don’t you two have something better that to trade insults for hours almost every day?