SB 1070 rally at the State Capitol Monday


A m e r i c a n  P o s t – G a z e t t e

Distributed by C O M M O N  S E N S E , in Arizona

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Need a show of support for SB 1070       

Sen. Gallardo will be holding a press conference to announce his bill to repeal SB 1070

RALLY AT STATE CAPITOL MONDAY AT NOON (ARRIVE AT 11:30AM)

 

ALERT!!! – SUPPORTERS OF SB1070 NEED TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT THIS MONDAY AT OUR CAPITOL!!!

                                                                                                                                          Sen. Sylvia Allen and Arizona Border Security Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Border Security State Sovereignty will be responding to a public Press Conference being held this Monday, at the Arizona State Capitol approximately 12noon.

Sen. Allen will be responding to Sen. Gallardo (Friend of Randy Parazz)who is a publicly proclaimed advocate for Open Borders and severely opposesthe development of the Arizona State Guard to secure Arizona’s Border, and provide protection to the citizens of Arizona who continue to fight off the assault of illegal’s and drugs coming into Arizona.

Sen. Allen is requesting citizen support from fellow Arizonans who are willing to stand for a secure border. Arizonans willing to stand with Sen. Allen, Sen. Stevens, Sen. Griffin, Sen. Antenori, and Sen. Melvin.

 

Please show your public support for these elected officials who are willing to stand and fight the good fight to preserve the welfare of Arizona.

 

Come to the Arizona State Capitol this Monday by 11:30am. Come and bring your voices and your determination to preserve our Great Grand Canyon State

 

 

Join Our Mailing List

Comments

  1. It would seem logical that method Mexican Gallardo’s bill will never make it out of committee and he and his fellow filth know it. So now Arizona taxpayer dollars will be used for nothing more than a sideshow for Mexican street urchins and their ilk? Oh well, we have a surplus and at least the offal at KSAZ, KPNX, etc. will get their jollies by splashing disgruntled metal thieves across their newcasts.

    • True Conservative says:

      Just when it looks like we can put a fork in the anti-SB1070 movement, along comes some fool like ZOO who just has to open his trap to give the left more reason to call the (R) party nothing more than a bunch of hate-mongering bigots.

      ZOO, if you don’t know how to speak civilly, and in a way that doesn’t reflect the worst of human nature, then just shut-up. You’re giving aid to the enemy, not to mention the fact that you seem to be a pretty disgusting human being.

      There is no place for bigotry in the conservative movement.

      • Conservative American says:

        Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional, TC?

        Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

      • Conservative American says:

        NOTICE: The above poster, “True Conservative”, is a paid propagandist for the liberal left posing as a Conservative. Her purpose here at SA is to seek to discredit real Conservatives. In other words, she’s a troll.

        With TC it always comes down to black helicopters, conspiracy theories and flouride in the water. She even believes that “foreign governments” are tracking her internet surfing and claims to have her own “security officer” to address that issue.

        It’s fake “Conservatives”, like the liberal TC, who set out to make real Conservatives appear like a bunch of loons… because that’s what she is.

        • While you feel it’s necessary to provide your variant of a disclaimer to TC’s posts, ConAM, there’s absolutely no need for any in regards to Zoo’s post.

          Zoo has aired – time and time again – thinly veiled bigoted beliefs and has done so with no retort from the SA regulars. This latest rant of his is, without question, the most overt and clearly bigoted.

          No doubt, the lack of acknowledgement from the “Conservative” regulars here has finally given scum Zoo the belief he can now come right out it with his racist rants.
          And then you ignore what the moron posts and feel it necessary to go after TC.

          Given that, what TC points out is accurate.

          Is there not a decent “Conservative” out there that is willing to stand up to garbage like Zoo?
          Apparently not in the SA world.

          • Conservative American says:

            Rub it on your chest, Pinko.

          • If you want to point out scum, look in the mirror. You are a textbook hypocrite. You wallow – and I mean wallow – in the drugged-out low-life vermin that is the New Times, making any number of insults, slurs, and name-calling against Brewer, Arpaio, Pearce, and others then come here acting like you’re a “conservative” and Mr. Decorum. The invasion from Mexico IS and has been the problem. Nine out of ten illegal aliens are Mexicans. Presidents and presidential candidates bow, bend, and cowtow to Mexicans. The people marching in the streets carrying Mexican flags and flashing their asses at U.S. law and sovereignty are Mexicans. The cartel of filth behind the Pearce recall and the absurd rally to repeal SB 1070 are Mexicans. In the last ten years, the majority of the 50,000 Americans killed by illegal aliens were killed by Mexican illegal aliens. Mexican Mexican Mexican. I will not be deterred from calling a spade a spade because of pro-illegal pro-invasion pro-Mexican liberal-ass pukes like you, or any of the covert double-agent leftist vomits that try to hide here as “conservatives.” If you want to bend over like a wuss and surrender to the DEMANDS of third world filth, then turn off your computer and cower in the corner like the lightweight you are – nauseating. Take your two-faced blog-jumping two-timiing self-serving self righteous B.S. and insert it like a suppository. You are not fooling anybody.

            • Conservative American says:

              Well, zoo, TC and Rob are supporters of homosexual “marriage”. Homosexual activists are also opponents of SB170, with homosexual activist groups having participated in the demonstrations against SB1070 here in Arizona.

            • True Conservative says:

              like every nut job bigot, you can’t even get your facts right.

              Mexicans do not make up 90-percent of the illegal population. Estimates range from 50 to 62-percent, and the aggregate number of illegal Mexicans is falling, as is true for all illegals.

              What you fail to understand is that one can both oppose illegal immigration and bigotry. True conservatives don’t want to block immigration because they hate Mexicans, but because illegal immigration is bad for America.

              You have a problem with Mexicans, and with the facts, and seemingly with reality – you are what the left loves to use against the right.

              It’s a free country, hate all you want, just don’t do it in the name of the Conservative movement. Let the adults fight against illegal immigration using facts, logic and well-considered argument. Your stupidity is not welcome.

              • Conservative American says:

                “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

                http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

                “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

                “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

                “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

                http://outandequal.org/node/296

                “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

                “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

                http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

                So don’t be fooled by TC’s poor attempts to conceal that she is a radical, left wing liberal. She supports homosexual “marriage” and opposes SB1070 because that is the Pinko political package of the liberal left.

            • Thanks for the laughs, Zoo!

              You realize it’s idiots like you who’ve been responsible for chasing people away from the Republican party, right?

              Mexicans do not make up 90% of illegal immigrants in the United States.
              Perhaps some fact checking instead of quoting Russell Pearce would help?
              Eh, why bother with trivial matters like facts.

              I’ve voiced my disdain for Arpaio, Brewer and Pearce here as well, Zoo. My disagreement with their actions has nothing to do with being a conservative. It comes from my ability to think and reason on my own; something that clearly escapes you.

              To sum up Grand Wizard Zoo’s statement: If you don’t hate brown skin, you’re not a real Conservative.

              • Thanks for the leftist-brand horse hockey. Now go back to your Chad Snow Fan Club and the street filth at the New Times, where you get wet-in-th-drawers over Stephen Lemons and your ongoing insanity draws nothing but laudatory blurbs from the absolute scum of the earth. Reconquista Rob, helping keep the dope flowing for the NT Crack Co-op.

              • Conservative American says:

                As of 2009, “foreign-born status” accounted for two thirds of the cases of tuberculosis in Arizona. Those who enter the country illegally bypass the communicable disease screening put in place by Congress to protect the public health of American citizens. So opposing the spread of a potentially deadly communicable disease constitutes “bigotry”? Is that right, Rob?

      • I’m sure you want to be very cordial with the Gallardo-Parraz-Wilcox-Snow-Reza rat pack and by all means do so, but here you’re just a pesky skidmark. Plug it.

        • Conservative American says:

          Did you catch this, zoo?

          TC: “There is no place for bigotry in the conservative movement.”

          Rob: “…thinly veiled bigoted beliefs…”

          Where does that “bigot” language come from? It comes from the homosexual “marriage” advocates of the liberal left. The fact is that both TC and Rob support homosexual “marriage” along with the full, liberal leftist agenda. They’re liberal trolls who just can’t stand the fact that Conservatives are standing between them and their Socialist “utopia”.

          Get used to it, girls, your agenda isn’t going anywhere, LOL!

          • Truconserv says:

            Actually it just comes fr

          • ConAm, you missed a few of the other “things” I called Zoo:

            “Scum”, “bigot” and “garbage”.

            People see through your childish notes, ConAm.
            They also now see you defending a blatant and obvious bigot.

            Guess we all know where that puts you.

  2. Truconserv says:

    Actually it just comes from a normal, ordinary appreciation of the English language.

    Sometimes a cigar is a cigar, and a bigot is a bigot.

    As for your for the rest of your lies about me … Meh. You. Hang with me intellectually, and certainly can’t defend your wingnut conspiracy theories, so you resort to the most petty and predictable of leftist tactics.

    Sucks to be you.

    Seriously, who is the hurting the (R) party? He guy routinely denouncing the left, praising the virtues of the conservative thout and encouraging conservatives to be true to there core beliefs, or the guy whose hate, ignorance, poor vocabulary and generally creepiness provides a basis for all the most vile of stereotypes the left puts out about conservatives.

    You think bigotry has a role in the Conservative movement, I don’t. That is our core difference. Please continue to tell lies about my positions, they just prove you’re nothing more than a pathetic old man who has nothing better to do than engage in cyber stalking.

    • Conservative American says:

      I don’t want to hear your crap, TC. Let’s find out how “Conservative” you really are, shall we?

      Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

      Do courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majority?

      Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional?

    • Conservative American says:

      Sorry, TC, I can’t hear you. You’ll have to speak up.

      Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

      Do the courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majority?

      Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional?

  3. Conservative American says:

    Now here we have TC and Rob, writing in high-minded terms, condemning “biogtry”, and attempting to give the impression that they are on the moral high ground. Let’s see how high-minded and moral they really are.

    Should government pass morality-based laws? Do morals have a place in our legal system? Should morals be considered when courts render their decisions or would that be infringing on “individual
    liberty?

    Aren’t you, TC and Rob, putting yourself in the position of being a moral judge and jury when you call others “bigots’? If it’s acceptable for you to render moral judgements but unacceptable for laws or courts to render moral judgements?

    You want to talk about moral issues? Let’s talk about them!

    • Write an article about it and I might chime in.
      But I don’t think you’d be able to stay on track long enough to write a coherent and cohesive one, CA.

      Just like this thread.
      Just like every other thread.

      Maybe you could get ahold of Shane and he’d have CandyDates or Wanumba write one for you?

      Until then, continue defending a bigot like Zoo.

      I’m sure people will enjoy the link that’s being posted to this article so they can see how honest “Conservatives” are about 1070 not being about race.

      • Conservative American says:

        Rob wrote: “Write an article about it and I might chime in.”

        What’s wrong with the here and now, Rob? Why are you attempting to put it off until some future event which you dictate? You’re here. I’m here. Let’s discuss it now.

        What is supporting SB1070 about? It’s about opposing the entire destructive left wing liberal agenda. What justification do I have for making that statement? The justification is that opposition to SB1070 is not something which exists in isolation. It is part and parcel of the entire Pinko left wing package. Who made it so? Liberal leftists made it so. What proof do I have of that?

        “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

        http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

        “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

        “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

        “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

        http://outandequal.org/node/296

        “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

        “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

        http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

        So homosexual “marriage” advocates of the liberal left oppose SB1070. That isn’t about “race” or “bigotry”, it’s about promoting the entire destructive Pinko political package of the liberal left.

        • The “here and now” is about SB1070, my delusional amigo.
          The “here and now” is you defending bigoted rants by a piece of excrement posting by the name of Zoo.

          The “here and now” is you deflecting to an issue that is entirely different and has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

          What about “illegal isn’t a race, it’s a crime”?
          Not according to Grand Dragon Zoo and those defending him.

          You want to discuss gay marriage?

          Acknowledge Zoo’s statements are bigoted.
          Acknowledge they don’t represent the views of Conservatives.
          State they don’t represent your views.

          Since you’ve been defending the low-life throughout, I’m won’t have any great expectations.

          But, I’m sure the Republican party will thoroughly enjoy seeing the link to this thread posted on their Facebook page, their legislators Facebook page…and a few choice others I can think of.

          And don’t worry, for the sake of posterity, I’ve saved the page.

          • Do you really think that some libtard like you playing the race card is going to raise any ire? While it is an endless guffaw everytime you, another libtard, or Chicanos Por La Causa does it, that is just one of the characteristics that make libtards as relevant as used toilet paper. And as most people are aware, you play the race card because you have absolutely nothing else in your arsenal, just like La Raza, the invaders from Squalorland, and their profiteering supporters. You’re like some little pre-school brat (I’m gonna tell! I’m gonna tell!). What an effeminate nauseating excuse you are for a man, and that may be a stretch in itself. Just stick to your doper and illegal alien ilk at NT – they just love the hell out of you.

            • Who am I going to “tell”, my cross burning comrade?
              You do it so well yourself….

              It’s not surprising that you can’t recall your own words. All those days with your face stuck in a brown paper bag sucking in the paint fumes have caught up with you.

              I’m sure your fellow Conservatives love having you as their voice of reason.

              Why not pound down a few more Steel Reserve 40’s and provide us with more words of Grand Wizard Zoo’s wisdom?

              • Conservative American says:

                (Rob loses his cool.)

              • I did?

                I missed all my posts with the signs of one losing their cool….Caps, pounding question marks and exclamation points, sarcastic laugh out louds and endless repeating of irrelevant material.

                Oh wait…that’s not me.

                I’ve spent more time laughing at you CA.
                Probably not the reaction you wanted….

                One thing has piqued my curiosity though…What’s your definition of facts?

              • Conservative American says:

                Rob wrote: “What’s your definition of facts?”

                This is my definition of facts:

                “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

                http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

                “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

                “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

                “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

                http://outandequal.org/node/296

                “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

                “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

                http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

              • Conservative American says:

                This is my definition of facts:

                “Lady Gaga protests Arizona’s immigration law after meeting with gay Latino immigration rights advocates”

                “With that in mind, a couple of immigration rights advocates who happen to be queer and Latino launched an online petition to ask Lady Gaga to cancel the Arizona dates of her tour and to boycott the state in opposition of SB1070.”

                “Yup, the guys who launched the original Lady Gaga boycott effort were actually invited backstage to meet with Lady Gaga for twenty minutes which led to her comments Saturday night. She even posed with them wearing a ‘Pass the DREAM Act” T-shirt from DREAMACTIVIST.”

                http://blabbeando.blogspot.com/2010/08/lady-gaga-protests-arizonas-immigration.html

                “Arizona’s SB 1070 and the Gay community”

                “So it should come as no surprise that a plethora of LGBT organizations and activists immediately called for action under a unified “Boycott Arizona” banner.”

                http://www.sgn.org/sgnnews38_32/page3.cfm

                “And poet/novelist/memoirist Rigoberto Gonzalez, one of the leading lights of LGBT literature, issued an impassioned call for everyone who cares about equality to join the boycott.”

                “LGBT writers, poets, journalists, let’s boycott Arizona!”

                http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/oped/05/12/boycotting-arizona/

              • Conservative American says:

                This is my definition of facts:

                “Today we join with groups such as Service Employees International Union, League of United Latin American Citizens, Asian American Justice Center, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, National Council of La Raza, National Action Network, the National Puerto Rican Coalition, and many others in the boycott against the state of Arizona until S.B. 1070 is repealed, overturned by the courts, or superseded by comprehensive federal immigration reform.”

                “National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Action Fund
                Human Rights Campaign
                GLAAD
                Immigration Equality
                National Black Justice Coalition
                National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs
                Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
                International Foundation for Gender Education
                Family Equality Council
                Two Spirit Press Room
                Equality Federation
                National Minority AIDS Council
                National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce®
                Freedom to Marry
                Gay Men’s Health Crisis
                Lambda Legal
                BiNet USA
                International Federation of Black Prides, Inc.
                Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals
                UNID@S
                SAGE
                Atticus Circle
                National Center for Lesbian Rights”

                http://www.nativeout.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=348&Itemid=

                “The National Council of La Raza, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and the Human Rights Campaign are among the more than two dozen groups that have expressed their support of the boycott in their opposition to SB 1070.”

                http://www.edgeprovidence.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=&sc2=news&sc3=&id=108963

              • Truconserv says:

                ConAm has it occurred to you that the reason these groups oppose SB1070 is because wingnuts like you and Zoo feel compelled to frame the immigration debate in terms of “dirty Mexicans” and other bigoted slanders? Have you considered that by telling lies about the immigrants, such as the deaths they cause and the costs they rend

              • Truconserv says:

                And the costs they render that you are causing the opposition you so clearly love to hate?

                Nothing in my posts or Rob’s indicates support for the pro-immigration movement. quoting them is appropo of nothing.

                Our position is quite simple: when conservatives have the courage of their convictions, and speak of the immigration issue factually, without resorting to demonization, outright lies and petty bigotry, we can win.

                Celebrators of hate and bigotry hurt the conservative movement. You and Zoo hurt the conservative movement.

                I am not concerned with the wingnuts on the left, only on the right. Let the left suffer under its own folly, but let the right seek an end to those, like you, who use the fact-based positions of the right as an excuse to engage in the very worst of human behavior.

              • Conservative American says:

                I don’t want to hear more of your left wing propaganda, Truconserv. Let’s see how “Conservative” you really are.

                Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

                Do the courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majority?

                Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality based laws unconstitutional?

                So you can spew your liberal verbiage all you want but it doesn’t mean a thing as long as you avoid answering the above questions which will demonstrate where you really stand on the political spectrum, Pinko, LOL!

                Have a nice day, Truconserv! :-)

              • Conservative American says:

                Oh yeah, and here are some facts for you, Truconserv:

                “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

                http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

                “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

                “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

                “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

                http://outandequal.org/node/296

                “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

                “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

                http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

                Enjoy!

            • Truconserv says:

              If we were calling you a bigot so as to stop the anti illegal movement, you would have a point about the race card.

              That is not the case here.

              We are calling you a bigot because you are one, and you are I hurting the anti illegal movement.

              If I wanted open borders, I’d let your comments go, as they feed the left what they need – a way to avoid facts. Since you lie, they will lie.

              I don’t want that. I want an honest debate, driven by conservative values, that produces meaningful new laws that protect America and secure her borders.

              That offends you, tough.

              • Conservative American says:

                You claim to be a “Conservative”, Truconserv. Let’s see just how “Conservative” you really are.

                Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

                Do the courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majority?

                Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional?

                You claim to be not only a “Conservative” but an attorney as well. Those questions should be easy for you to answer.

              • Again, TC speaks the truth.

                Indeed, I strongly oppose illegal immigration and have since the late 70’s. That includes all the decades in between now and then when Arizonan’s and US citizens didn’t seem to mind it, if not enjoyed what they got out of it. (And apparently still do today).

                That doesn’t mean I must agree with every single measure that rolls down the pike that impacts it. Indeed, my views on immigration earned me a very cold shoulder from the Republican party in the mid 80’s when I opposed Reagan issuing amnesty.

                My issue – and many others – with 1070 is perfectly illustrated by Zoo’s post. ConAm’s defense of Zoo clearly shows there are other like minded conservatives who are willing to defend ignorance and racism as a means to an end. I laugh now when I hear or read these guys say “what about illegal don’t you understand” or “illegal isn’t a race; it’s a crime”. As scum Zoo clearly states, the crime is their race.

                We need a solution to the problem; we’ve needed it for many decades now. But, so long as we are saddled with garbage like Zoo and bigots like ConAm there will be no rational solution.

                Cue ConAm’s irrelevant babbling in 3….2….1….

              • Conservative American says:

                Blah, blah, blah. More liberal leftist hyperbole, LOL! Instead of Pinko propaganda, let’s stick to the facts. You really have a problem with simple, objective facts, don’t you, Pinko. Now here are some facts!

                “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

                http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

                “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

                “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

                “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

                http://outandequal.org/node/296

                “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

                “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

                http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

                The same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” also oppose SB1070. That’s because both are part of the Pinko political package being pushed by liberal leftists like Rob.

                Have a nice day, Pinko! :-)

        • Conservative American says:

          Cut the verbose crap, Rob. I’m not interested in your Pinko verbiage.

          How about you acknowledge that the same liberal leftists who are pushing homosexual “marriage” also oppose SB1070. Why? Because it’s part of your destructive liberal agenda. Apparently you didn’t get the facts the first time around so I’ll post them for you again. Maybe they will register THIS time!

          “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

          http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

          “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

          “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

          “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

          http://outandequal.org/node/296

          “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

          “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

          http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

          You have it now, Rob? Facts. Links to the sources of those facts. Facts that you can’t escape. You getting the picture now?

          • Ahhh…yes, I got it.
            I recognized this some time back.

            It’s the CA response of…”if you’re against something I’m for….YOU’RE GAY”

            But, back then I gave you credit for making it to 5th grade.

            I think I credited you for a few too many grade levels.

            Too hard for you to denounce Zoo’s bigoted rant?

            Do all Conservatives support what Zoo writes?

            Do you support what Zoo writes?

            • Conservative American says:

              Well gee, Rob, how do you get around the facts I’ve posted? Don’t let documented facts get in the way of your liberal ideology, Rob!

              What I hear you saying is that you want yet more facts and more documentation that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” oppose SB1070. Happy to oblige, Rob!

              “Lady Gaga protests Arizona’s immigration law after meeting with gay Latino immigration rights advocates”

              “With that in mind, a couple of immigration rights advocates who happen to be queer and Latino launched an online petition to ask Lady Gaga to cancel the Arizona dates of her tour and to boycott the state in opposition of SB1070.”

              “Yup, the guys who launched the original Lady Gaga boycott effort were actually invited backstage to meet with Lady Gaga for twenty minutes which led to her comments Saturday night. She even posed with them wearing a ‘Pass the DREAM Act” T-shirt from DREAMACTIVIST.”

              http://blabbeando.blogspot.com/2010/08/lady-gaga-protests-arizonas-immigration.html

              “Arizona’s SB 1070 and the Gay community”

              “So it should come as no surprise that a plethora of LGBT organizations and activists immediately called for action under a unified “Boycott Arizona” banner.”

              http://www.sgn.org/sgnnews38_32/page3.cfm

              “And poet/novelist/memoirist Rigoberto Gonzalez, one of the leading lights of LGBT literature, issued an impassioned call for everyone who cares about equality to join the boycott.”

              “LGBT writers, poets, journalists, let’s boycott Arizona!”

              http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/oped/05/12/boycotting-arizona/

              Facts, Rob. Irrefutable facts.

              Now, do you have any facts, Rob, or are you going to come back with more of your subjective, unfounded, intellectually based attempts at denial?

              • I don’t need to say anything.

                Your posts say it all.

                And more.

              • Conservative American says:

                ROFL! Don’t try to pull that pathetic crapola with me, Rob. The fact is that you CAN’T say anything because you are faced with facts that you can’t refute. Your intellectual liberal gymnatics are ineffective against facts like these:

                “Today we join with groups such as Service Employees International Union, League of United Latin American Citizens, Asian American Justice Center, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, National Council of La Raza, National Action Network, the National Puerto Rican Coalition, and many others in the boycott against the state of Arizona until S.B. 1070 is repealed, overturned by the courts, or superseded by comprehensive federal immigration reform.”

                “National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Action Fund
                Human Rights Campaign
                GLAAD
                Immigration Equality
                National Black Justice Coalition
                National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs
                Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
                International Foundation for Gender Education
                Family Equality Council
                Two Spirit Press Room
                Equality Federation
                National Minority AIDS Council
                National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce®
                Freedom to Marry
                Gay Men’s Health Crisis
                Lambda Legal
                BiNet USA
                International Federation of Black Prides, Inc.
                Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals
                UNID@S
                SAGE
                Atticus Circle
                National Center for Lesbian Rights”

                http://www.nativeout.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=348&Itemid=

                “The National Council of La Raza, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and the Human Rights Campaign are among the more than two dozen groups that have expressed their support of the boycott in their opposition to SB 1070.”

                http://www.edgeprovidence.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=&sc2=news&sc3=&id=108963

                You have nowhere to go, Rob, because of the plethora of documented proof that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” are opposing SB1070. It’s part and parcel of the Pinko political package being pushed by the liberal left.

              • As I said….

              • Conservative American says:

                As I said…

                “Lady Gaga protests Arizona’s immigration law after meeting with gay Latino immigration rights advocates”

                “With that in mind, a couple of immigration rights advocates who happen to be queer and Latino launched an online petition to ask Lady Gaga to cancel the Arizona dates of her tour and to boycott the state in opposition of SB1070.”

                “Yup, the guys who launched the original Lady Gaga boycott effort were actually invited backstage to meet with Lady Gaga for twenty minutes which led to her comments Saturday night. She even posed with them wearing a ‘Pass the DREAM Act” T-shirt from DREAMACTIVIST.”

                http://blabbeando.blogspot.com/2010/08/lady-gaga-protests-arizonas-immigration.html

                “Arizona’s SB 1070 and the Gay community”

                “So it should come as no surprise that a plethora of LGBT organizations and activists immediately called for action under a unified “Boycott Arizona” banner.”

                http://www.sgn.org/sgnnews38_32/page3.cfm

                “And poet/novelist/memoirist Rigoberto Gonzalez, one of the leading lights of LGBT literature, issued an impassioned call for everyone who cares about equality to join the boycott.”

                “LGBT writers, poets, journalists, let’s boycott Arizona!”

                http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/oped/05/12/boycotting-arizona/

                Facts, Rob. Objective facts instead of liberal, left wing propaganda.

                The fact is that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” oppose SB1070. That isn’t conjecture or subjective opinion. That is fact as documented above. Rob, however, will never allow documented fact to get in the way of his liberal ideology. That’s how Pinkos operate.

                Have a nice day, Pinko! :-)

  4. Ghost of Friedman says:

    CA: What a black and white, clean-cut world you live in. To you, all political positions can be neatly compartmentalized into “Pinko” or “conservative.” So, according to you, you can only be either completely conservative or completely liberal. There is no middle ground.

    What about a person who supports SB 1070 and gay marriage?

    What about a person who opposes SB 1070 and gay marriage?

    Your point about SB 1070 not existing in isolation is well taken. Of course groups with whom conservatives should disagree take many stances on many issues, but does that logically lead to the conclusion that those issues are inconsistent with conservatism? Can a policy be guilty by association? What if LGBT groups came out in favor of school choice? According to you, conservatives should then oppose school choice to maintain consistency in defeating “the entire destructive Pinko political package of the liberal left.”

    Now, let’s see if you can reply calmly without ad hominem attacks regarding sexuality, use of the word “Pinko” or teenage-girl-text abbreviations like ROFL, or LOL! If not, I’ll have to resume ignoring you.

    • Conservative American says:

      ROFL! Oh, oh, oh! The CLASSIC, and entirely outdated, intellectual arguments of the liberal left. You had better go back to Pinko boot camp and get updated, GF!

      Let’s stick to the facts, shall we, and the facts are these:

      “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

      http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

      “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

      “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

      “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

      http://outandequal.org/node/296

      “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

      “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

      http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

      The same leftists who support homosexual “marriage” oppose SB1070. Ain’t that something! Who would have thunk it, LOL!

      GF wrote: “If not, I’ll have to resume ignoring you.”

      Oh noes! Mr. Bill! Mr. Bill! Please don’t IGNORE me! I simply MUST have your attention! Not! Ignore away, Pinko. Oh yeah. And here’s a “ROFL” and “LOL” for you, Sweetheart!

      Have a nice day, GF! ;-)

    • Conservative American says:

      What’s that, GF? You want more factual evidence that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” are opposing SB1070? Okay. Here you go, GF!

      “Lady Gaga protests Arizona’s immigration law after meeting with gay Latino immigration rights advocates”

      “With that in mind, a couple of immigration rights advocates who happen to be queer and Latino launched an online petition to ask Lady Gaga to cancel the Arizona dates of her tour and to boycott the state in opposition of SB1070.”

      “Yup, the guys who launched the original Lady Gaga boycott effort were actually invited backstage to meet with Lady Gaga for twenty minutes which led to her comments Saturday night. She even posed with them wearing a ‘Pass the DREAM Act” T-shirt from DREAMACTIVIST.”

      http://blabbeando.blogspot.com/2010/08/lady-gaga-protests-arizonas-immigration.html

      “Arizona’s SB 1070 and the Gay community”

      “So it should come as no surprise that a plethora of LGBT organizations and activists immediately called for action under a unified “Boycott Arizona” banner.”

      http://www.sgn.org/sgnnews38_32/page3.cfm

      “And poet/novelist/memoirist Rigoberto Gonzalez, one of the leading lights of LGBT literature, issued an impassioned call for everyone who cares about equality to join the boycott.”

      “LGBT writers, poets, journalists, let’s boycott Arizona!”

      http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/oped/05/12/boycotting-arizona/

      Have a nice day, GF! :-)

    • Conservative American says:

      What’s that, GF? You’re STILL not convinced that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” are opposing SB1070? Not a problem, GF! Here are some more facts for you:

      “Today we join with groups such as Service Employees International Union, League of United Latin American Citizens, Asian American Justice Center, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, National Council of La Raza, National Action Network, the National Puerto Rican Coalition, and many others in the boycott against the state of Arizona until S.B. 1070 is repealed, overturned by the courts, or superseded by comprehensive federal immigration reform.”

      “National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Action Fund
      Human Rights Campaign
      GLAAD
      Immigration Equality
      National Black Justice Coalition
      National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs
      Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
      International Foundation for Gender Education
      Family Equality Council
      Two Spirit Press Room
      Equality Federation
      National Minority AIDS Council
      National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce®
      Freedom to Marry
      Gay Men’s Health Crisis
      Lambda Legal
      BiNet USA
      International Federation of Black Prides, Inc.
      Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals
      UNID@S
      SAGE
      Atticus Circle
      National Center for Lesbian Rights”

      http://www.nativeout.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=348&Itemid=

      “The National Council of La Raza, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and the Human Rights Campaign are among the more than two dozen groups that have expressed their support of the boycott in their opposition to SB 1070.”

      http://www.edgeprovidence.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=&sc2=news&sc3=&id=108963

      Gee, kind of hard talking your way around documented facts, isn’t it, GF!

      • Truconserv says:

        Do you really have no idea how stupid you come off with these non-sequitur arguments?

        Your posts are so bizarre, so absolutely failing in cogency and comity that it bothers the mind to think you actually expect responses.

        Further, nothing in the history of your posts suggests you have either the intellectual capacity or the strength of character – particularly your given your panach for dishonesty – to participate in civil discussion.

        So, go back to holding your breath and stomping your feet, your entitlement mentality on full display. Meanwhile, I will do my best to reaffirm the value of being true to conservative principles and rejecting the wingnut-inspired conspiracy theories and naked bigotry you relentlessly advocate.

        But you can take solace in this: the left loves you. When they want to demonstrate how out of touch the right is, they point to your birther, truther, dead Christian conspiracy theories.

        Do the right a favor. Stand down and let the adults do the heavy lifting. You’re out of your depth.

        • Conservative American says:

          ROFL! Typical Pinko verbiage. Let’s get down to brass tacks, Truconserv. Let’s find out how “Conservative” you really are, shall we?

          Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

          Do the courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majority?

          Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-base laws unconstitutional?

          What’s the matter, Pinko? Don’t want to answer those questions? Why not? Could it be that the answers would reveal you to be the “True Pinko Liberal” that you are? Is that the problem, Truconserve, LOL!

          Have a nice day, Pinko! :-)

        • Conservative American says:

          Oh, and you must have missed these facts, Truconserve:

          “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

          http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

          “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

          “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

          “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

          http://outandequal.org/node/296

          “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

          “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

          http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

          Enjoy, Pinko! :-)

          • Truconserv says:

            What’s your point?

            Here’s a fact: 2+2=4.

            That has nothing to do with whether bigotry has a role in the conservative movement – which is what you are defending.

            But thanks for reminding the conservatives on this board that when creepy wingnuts like you are allowed to speak, the entire right is tarnished.

            You truly are one of the dumbest people I have ever met.

            • Conservative American says:

              Hey, Pinko, why don’t you answer these questions? You claim to be an attorney so it should be very, very easy for you to answer them.

              Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

              Do courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majority?

              Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional?

              What’s the matter, Miss Attorney, can’t answer those questions, LOL!

              And since you are long on subjective verbiage and short on facts, here are some documented facts for you:

              “Lady Gaga protests Arizona’s immigration law after meeting with gay Latino immigration rights advocates”

              “With that in mind, a couple of immigration rights advocates who happen to be queer and Latino launched an online petition to ask Lady Gaga to cancel the Arizona dates of her tour and to boycott the state in opposition of SB1070.”

              “Yup, the guys who launched the original Lady Gaga boycott effort were actually invited backstage to meet with Lady Gaga for twenty minutes which led to her comments Saturday night. She even posed with them wearing a ‘Pass the DREAM Act” T-shirt from DREAMACTIVIST.”

              http://blabbeando.blogspot.com/2010/08/lady-gaga-protests-arizonas-immigration.html

              “Arizona’s SB 1070 and the Gay community”

              “So it should come as no surprise that a plethora of LGBT organizations and activists immediately called for action under a unified “Boycott Arizona” banner.”

              http://www.sgn.org/sgnnews38_32/page3.cfm

              “And poet/novelist/memoirist Rigoberto Gonzalez, one of the leading lights of LGBT literature, issued an impassioned call for everyone who cares about equality to join the boycott.”

              “LGBT writers, poets, journalists, let’s boycott Arizona!”

              http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/oped/05/12/boycotting-arizona/

              You see, TC, facts! Not a bunch of left wing liberal propaganda!

              It is documented fact that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” also oppose SB1070. That is because both are part and parcel of the Pinko political package being pushed by left wing liberals like you!

              Have a nice day, TC! :-)

            • Conservative American says:

              “Wingnuts”? You’re the one who thinks that “foreign governments” are tracking your internet surfing and you even claim to have your very own “security officer” to address that issue.

              Prove that your internet surfing is being tracked by “foreign governments” as you claim. What’s that, you can’t? You’re really just a nut case?

              With TC it always comes down to the black helicopters, conspiracy theories and flouride in the water. It’s whacko liberals like TC, posing as “Conservatives”, who hurt real Conservatives and make them look like a bunch of loons! But then, that’s why TC is here at SA!

              Have a nice day, Pinko! :-)

  5. Andy Bernard says:

    The hate orgy in these comments is amazing.

    • Conservative American says:

      Oh, do you mean like the “racist, hateful bigot” phrase of the left wing homosexual “marriage” activists or do you mean like the “NoH8″ mantra of the left wing homosexual “marriage” activists, Andy?

      • Andy Bernard says:

        I’m not talking about the gay stuff the fact that you immediately go there is very telling.

        • Conservative American says:

          Really, Andy? What does it tell? How about it tells objective facts like these:

          “Lady Gaga protests Arizona’s immigration law after meeting with gay Latino immigration rights advocates”

          “With that in mind, a couple of immigration rights advocates who happen to be queer and Latino launched an online petition to ask Lady Gaga to cancel the Arizona dates of her tour and to boycott the state in opposition of SB1070.”

          “Yup, the guys who launched the original Lady Gaga boycott effort were actually invited backstage to meet with Lady Gaga for twenty minutes which led to her comments Saturday night. She even posed with them wearing a ‘Pass the DREAM Act” T-shirt from DREAMACTIVIST.”

          http://blabbeando.blogspot.com/2010/08/lady-gaga-protests-arizonas-immigration.html

          “Arizona’s SB 1070 and the Gay community”

          “So it should come as no surprise that a plethora of LGBT organizations and activists immediately called for action under a unified “Boycott Arizona” banner.”

          http://www.sgn.org/sgnnews38_32/page3.cfm

          “And poet/novelist/memoirist Rigoberto Gonzalez, one of the leading lights of LGBT literature, issued an impassioned call for everyone who cares about equality to join the boycott.”

          “LGBT writers, poets, journalists, let’s boycott Arizona!”

          http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/oped/05/12/boycotting-arizona/

          See, Andy? Facts. Objective facts. You wouldn’t want to hide objective facts, would you?

    • Conservative American says:

      Well, let’s deal with facts, Andy, which are simply objective statements of fact without any emotions attached to them.

      “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

      http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

      “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

      “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

      “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

      http://outandequal.org/node/296

      “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

      “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

      http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

      See, just documented facts, Andy.

      Have a nice day, Andy! :-)

      • Andy Bernard says:

        It doesn’t strike you a little strange that out of all the left wing organizations that jumped on the anti-1070 band wagon you are obsessed with the reaction of the gays?

        • Conservative American says:

          Get your facts straight, Andy. Where did I say “gays”. Quote me.

          See, Andy, this is called jumping to conclusions. That comes out of YOUR mind, not mine. I have referred to liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage”. Let me educate you, Andy. The majority of supporters of homosexual “marriage” are heterosexuals and not homosexuals. What strikes me strange is that you could take what I’ve said and seek to make it into something I didn’t say. Where is your mind at, Andy? You have “gays” on your mind?

          Now here are some objective facts for you, Andy.

          “Today we join with groups such as Service Employees International Union, League of United Latin American Citizens, Asian American Justice Center, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, National Council of La Raza, National Action Network, the National Puerto Rican Coalition, and many others in the boycott against the state of Arizona until S.B. 1070 is repealed, overturned by the courts, or superseded by comprehensive federal immigration reform.”

          “National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Action Fund
          Human Rights Campaign
          GLAAD
          Immigration Equality
          National Black Justice Coalition
          National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs
          Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
          International Foundation for Gender Education
          Family Equality Council
          Two Spirit Press Room
          Equality Federation
          National Minority AIDS Council
          National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce®
          Freedom to Marry
          Gay Men’s Health Crisis
          Lambda Legal
          BiNet USA
          International Federation of Black Prides, Inc.
          Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals
          UNID@S
          SAGE
          Atticus Circle
          National Center for Lesbian Rights”

          http://www.nativeout.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=348&Itemid=

          “The National Council of La Raza, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and the Human Rights Campaign are among the more than two dozen groups that have expressed their support of the boycott in their opposition to SB 1070.”

          http://www.edgeprovidence.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=&sc2=news&sc3=&id=108963

          • To quote you ConAM….

            LOL!

            • Conservative American says:

              I see that what you need are more documented facts, Rob. Here you go, Pinko!

              “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

              http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

              “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

              “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

              “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

              http://outandequal.org/node/296

              “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

              “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

              http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

              You see, Rob? Facts! Documented facts!

              It is a documented fact that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” also oppose SB1070. That’s because both are part of the Pinko political package being pushed by left wing liberals like Rob.

              Have a nice day, Pinko! :-)

  6. Truconserv says:

    Thank you ConAm for proving my point.

    When conservatives substitute bigotry for fact, it creates a knee jerk reaction from the left.

    If true conservatives would stick to the fact-based, principle-driven reason for opposing illegal immigration, then the left would have nothing to rail against.

    You create the opposition with your lies and generally base behavior. You are bad for the conservative movement, largely because you are no conservative. You are a wingnut, a liar and a fool!

    • Conservative American says:

      On the contrary, Pinko. Thank YOU for proving MY point, LOL! You don’t want to answer any questions which will prove that you are radical left wing liberal rather than a “Conservative”. What questions? Well, these questions:

      Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

      Do the courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majority?

      Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional?

      Now you tell us that you are an attorney so those questions should be very, very easy for you to answer. Just what seems to be the problem, TC? Still trying to hide the fact that you are a Pinko, LOL!

      And since you are long on crapola and short on facts, here are some facts for you:

      “Today we join with groups such as Service Employees International Union, League of United Latin American Citizens, Asian American Justice Center, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, National Council of La Raza, National Action Network, the National Puerto Rican Coalition, and many others in the boycott against the state of Arizona until S.B. 1070 is repealed, overturned by the courts, or superseded by comprehensive federal immigration reform.”

      “National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Action Fund
      Human Rights Campaign
      GLAAD
      Immigration Equality
      National Black Justice Coalition
      National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs
      Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
      International Foundation for Gender Education
      Family Equality Council
      Two Spirit Press Room
      Equality Federation
      National Minority AIDS Council
      National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce®
      Freedom to Marry
      Gay Men’s Health Crisis
      Lambda Legal
      BiNet USA
      International Federation of Black Prides, Inc.
      Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals
      UNID@S
      SAGE
      Atticus Circle
      National Center for Lesbian Rights”

      http://www.nativeout.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=348&Itemid=

      “The National Council of La Raza, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and the Human Rights Campaign are among the more than two dozen groups that have expressed their support of the boycott in their opposition to SB 1070.”

      http://www.edgeprovidence.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=&sc2=news&sc3=&id=108963

      You see, Pinko? Facts! Not left wing propaganda and the whining of an exposed Pinko.

      It is documented fact that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” oppose SB1070. That’s because both are part of the Pinko political package being pushed by left wing liberals like you!

      Have a nice day, TC! :-)

      • Truconserv says:

        Facts of what?

        My position is simple: conservatives can win the immigration debate, and thereby secure our borders and stave off illegal immigration with out resorting to bigotry and demonization.

        You disagree.

        Your bizarre gay pride posts have nothing to do with my position. All they do is tell us the you spend a lot of time reading gay literature. That’s fine, but they are not even remotely on point.

        Why do you think the conservative point of view on illegal immigration can only prevail if bigots like Zoo are allowed in?

        When conservatives like me argue that illegal is not a race, why do you feel the need to say I am wrong?

        Conservatives oppose illegal immigration because of the harm it presents America, not because we hate Mexicans. Why do you disagree with that statement?

        You are just one hot mess of emotional failure. You don’t even know what you are arguing about, and that is just sad.

      • Conservative American says:

        Well here’s an example of a fact, TC. You claim to be a Conservative and an attorney with knowledge of The Constitution yet you are unable to answer these simple legal questions:

        Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

        Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional?

        How is it, TC, being a “Conservative” and an attorney, that you are unable to answer those questions?

        Furthermore, it is a documented fact that the same leftist liberals who support homosexual “marriage” also oppose SB1070. Want to see the facts? No problem, TC:

        “Marching for the second time in as many weeks, members of the LGBT activist groups Join the Impact Chicago and the Gay Liberation Network joined representatives from other disadvantaged groups May 29 to protest Arizona’s controversial Senate Bill 1070.”

        http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=26752

        “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups and allies join outcry against anti-immigrant measure in Arizona”

        “More than 20 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality groups and allies today issued the following joint statement:”

        “Arizona’s S.B. 1070 takes the state down a path that will lead to racial profiling, discrimination and anti-immigrant extremism. We stand in solidarity with other individuals, organizations and local governments in rejecting the misrepresentation of immigrants put forth in this unjust and ill-conceived measure.”

        http://outandequal.org/node/296

        “Gay groups denounce AZ immigration law”

        “The LGBT groups said they would join others in a boycott against Arizona until SB1070 is repealed or thrown out by the courts.”

        http://ktar.com/?sid=1302539&nid=6

        You see, TC? Facts! Documented facts! Irrefutable proof that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” also oppose SB1070!

        • Truconserv says:

          Again I ask, facts of what?

          Rather than being petulant about your asked-and-answered litmus test (my responses to which you continue to lie about) why not respond to the issue being discussed?

          Why do you disagree with the following statements:

          Illegal is not a race.
          Conservatives hate illegal immigration, not Mexicans.
          There is no role for bigotry in the conservative movement.
          Conservative can win the illegal immigration debate and secure America’s border without resorting to lies, fear mongering and conspiracy theories.

          That is my position, the one you so adamantly fight against.

          • Conservative American says:

            Again I say, it is a fact that you don’t want to answer the following question because doing so will reveal you as a radical, left wing liberal:

            Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

            Do courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majority?

            Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional?

            You claim to be both a “Conservative” and an attorney. How is it that you can’t answer some very simple and basic legal questions, TC? How is that? Eh, Mis Attorney?

            Here are some more facts for you, TC, irrefutable facts proving that the same liberal leftists who support homosexual “marriage” also oppose SB1070:

            “Today we join with groups such as Service Employees International Union, League of United Latin American Citizens, Asian American Justice Center, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, National Council of La Raza, National Action Network, the National Puerto Rican Coalition, and many others in the boycott against the state of Arizona until S.B. 1070 is repealed, overturned by the courts, or superseded by comprehensive federal immigration reform.”

            “National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Action Fund
            Human Rights Campaign
            GLAAD
            Immigration Equality
            National Black Justice Coalition
            National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs
            Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
            International Foundation for Gender Education
            Family Equality Council
            Two Spirit Press Room
            Equality Federation
            National Minority AIDS Council
            National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce®
            Freedom to Marry
            Gay Men’s Health Crisis
            Lambda Legal
            BiNet USA
            International Federation of Black Prides, Inc.
            Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals
            UNID@S
            SAGE
            Atticus Circle
            National Center for Lesbian Rights”

            http://www.nativeout.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=348&Itemid=

            “The National Council of La Raza, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and the Human Rights Campaign are among the more than two dozen groups that have expressed their support of the boycott in their opposition to SB 1070.”

            http://www.edgeprovidence.com/index.php?ch=news&sc=&sc2=news&sc3=&id=108963

            You see, TC? Facts! Not a bunch of subjective liberal verbiage. Facts! Facts that you can’t refute.

            Have a nice day, Miss Faux Attorney! :-)

            • Truconserv says:

              Sorry, I don’t understand wingnut.

              I have no idea what relevancy anything you write about has to do with whether I’m right when I say conservatives can win the illegal immigration debate without resorting to fear mongering, deception, and bigotry.

              If anything, your post sustain my core thesis, when people like you and Zoo replace fact with myth, logic with libel, and principled debate with blatant hate – the left rejects us out of hand.

              We tried it your way. We demonized Mexicans and donned pointed hoods. Now let’s try it the true conservative way: let’s us fact, logic and well considered argument to ensure we can pass new laws tightening up the border and empowering police action.

              In other words, let’s act like conservatives, not extremist.

              • Conservative American says:

                Well, we have something in common then, Pinko. I don’t understand what you meant when you wrote this:

                “True Conservative says:
                December 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm”

                “How about you? Still pushing that socialist “big-brother in the bedroom” pro-federal instrusion agenda? Are you sure you’re a conservative?”

                What in the hell are you talking about, TC? Not ANOTHER paranoid delusion!

                What is it now, you think that the Feds are peeping in your bedroom windows at night? You already think that “foreign governments” are tracking your internet surfing and now you think that our federal government is running live video feeds from your bedroom?

                What “big-brother in the bedroom” federal “intrusion” are you talking about, Pinko?

              • truconserv says:

                Poor lil’ boy – too afraid to stay on point?

                You’re just a pathetic clown, angry at a world that has passed him by and conservative movement that rejects him as a wingnut.

                Shane allows you to stay and tell your lies and engage in stalking – that’s on him, but I’m not going to help you tear down SA any further.

                I tried to engage you in reasoned discussion and all you offered back were the bizarre rambling of a person suffering a cognitive disorder. bye-bye, dimwit, bye-bye.

              • Conservative American says:

                Poor lil’ boy – too afraid to even explain the posts which he himself has made, LOL!

                TC wrote: “Shane allows you to stay and tell your lies and engage in stalking – that’s on him…”

                Hear that, Shane, that’s on you, LOL! ;-)

                TC wrote: “…but I’m not going to help you tear down SA any further.”

                Oh sure you are, TC, under your current user name or another one. Face it. You’re a masochist. You just love to have me beat your butt time and time again, LOL! You can’t stay away from SA. It’s a compulsion for you! You’re powerless over it and you know it.

                Well, ain’t that one for the books! You think that “foreign governments” are tracking your internet surfing and that your own government is “big-brother in the bedroom” and you say that I’m suffering a cognitive disorder! ROFL! :-)

                So tell me, TC, do the Feds peep in your bedroom windows at night? Are they broadcasting live video feeds from your bedroom? Are “foreign governments” tracking what’s going on in your bedroom too? Tell us all about it!

                Have a nice day, TC! :-)

  7. Conservative American says:

    Speaking of facts, TC, you wrote this:

    “True Conservative says:
    December 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm”

    “How about you? Still pushing that socialist “big-brother in the bedroom” pro-federal instrusion agenda? Are you sure you’re a conservative?”

    Well gee, TC, what is the “big-brother in the bedroom” agenda to which you refer? What is the precise nature of this “pro-federal intrusion” in the bedroom? Be specific. To what are you referring?

    • Conservative American says:

      I’m sorry, TC, I can’t hear you. Speak up, please.

      • truconserv says:

        Rather than being petulant about your asked-and-answered litmus test (my responses to which you continue to lie about) why not respond to the issue being discussed?

        Why do you disagree with the following statements:

        Illegal is not a race.
        Conservatives hate illegal immigration, not Mexicans.
        There is no role for bigotry in the conservative movement.
        Conservative can win the illegal immigration debate and secure America’s border without resorting to lies, fear mongering and conspiracy theories.

        That is my position, the one you so adamantly fight against.

        • Conservative American says:

          Are you denying that you made this post?

          “True Conservative says:
          December 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm”

          “How about you? Still pushing that socialist “big-brother in the bedroom” pro-federal instrusion agenda? Are you sure you’re a conservative?”

          You made it. Now what do you mean by it? To what are you referring? You wrote it, clarify it. Be specific. What the hell are you talking about with “big-brother in the bedroom” and “federal intrusion”?

          I hope that this isn’t another one of your paranoid delusions like “foreign governments” tracking your internet surfing! Which came first, TC, “foreign governments” tracking your internet surfing or your own government running live video feeds from your bedroom? ROFL! :-)

          Have a nice day, TC!

          • Truconserv says:

            So it’s agreed.

            Whereas I think conservative values are, of themselves, the key to winning each and every election when those values are put into action and on full display …

            You think fear mongering, lying, and bigotry are key components to winning the immigration debate.

            Whereas I think Americans will respond positively to a fact based, logical discussion demonstrating he need for better border control and heightened enforcement of immigration law …

            You think the only way to secure the border is by demonizing all Latinos, citizen or not.

            Whereas I believe in small unintrusive government …

            You favor big government that has its nose and fingers everywhere.

            I want better secure borders because I want a secure America …

            You, well, we dont know what you stand for, other than being an apologist for the bigotry Zoo routinely writes.

            Bottom line: when I write about the need for a secure border, I do it in a way that DENIES the left the ability to whine about the driving factor being race instead of safety …

            When you write, you GIFT to the left every ugly, negative stereotype it has used to slander the right for decades.

            So, my work here is done. YOU have established that you are a creepy, dishonest, cognitively damaged poster child for leftist lies. You can not follow a simple discussion, much less provide meaningful information or argument.

            You are an anachronism, a mistake of history whereby the (R) party wrongheadedly allowed you to flee from the racist roots of the southern democrats and into our lunatic fringe.

            It is time for you to leave. Adults have work to do, and we can’t be bothered with filth who have no true commitment to the conservative way of life.

            I am conservative because I know those values lead to a better life and a better America. In contrast, you pretend to be a conservative because it gives you a place from which to launch your mendacious cyber-stalking.

            Just look at your posts. You are a rudderless contrarian, devoid of intellectual mooring, wailing against the world, desperately trying to devine secret meaning from words taken out of context. Hell, I bet in your fevered little mind you actually do think that I am paid to be here … Despite there being no proof or logic to your claims.

            If I were a liberal plant I’d be like you, embracing Truther/Birther conspiracies and generally making an ass of myself by destroying discussion with off-topic rambling screeds.

            Your not fooling anyone, but you most certainly are a fool.

            • Conservative American says:

              ROFL! You said you were leaving, TC. I told you that you couldn’t, LOL!

              Now let’s cut through all of your verbiage and get down to brass tacks. You wrote this but can’t explain what you mean:

              “True Conservative says:
              December 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm”

              “How about you? Still pushing that socialist “big-brother in the bedroom” pro-federal instrusion agenda? Are you sure you’re a conservative?”

              You claim to be an attorney but can’t answer these questions:

              Is homosexual “marriage” a constitutional right under the 14th Amendment?

              Do the courts and The Constitution exist to protect the minority from a tyranny of the majortiy?

              Did Lawrence v. Texas render all morality-based laws unconstitutional?

              You see, TC, very simple! All of the above tell us exactly what you really are, Pinko!

              Have a nice day, TC! :-)

Speak Your Mind

*