Happy New Years!
It’s that time again for political predictions!
This year, I’m self-limiting myself on predictions due to my unique position and the likelihood that whatever I say will probably anger several of my Republican friends.
Instead, I’m opening up predictions to our readers.
If you’d like to submit your safe predictions or an out-on-a-limb prediction and have it appear in the body of this post (with your name), email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, feel free to post it in the comments.
For starters, I’ll throw a few questions out to get things going:
- Who will win the US Senate race? Who will win the Republican and Democrat nominations?
- Who will win the Arizona Presidential Preference Election on February 28th?
- Who will win each of the Congressional Districts?
- Will Republicans retain a supermajority in both Houses of the Legislature?
- Will Sheriff Joe Arpaio be re-elected?
- Will Arizona media outlets survive another year?
- What will be the biggest political story for 2012?
- What will be the biggest political shock of 2012?
Have fun gesticulating, speculating, prognosticating and pontificating!