On the 235th Anniversary of our original Declaration of Independence, July 4, 2011
The Declaration of Liberty-loving Citizens in all Fifty United States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes Absolutely Imperative for Us to recall with great pride, why we dissolved the political bands which had connected us with England, and assumed among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitled us, the profound greatness of which no one at that time could possibly have envisioned; it’s vitally necessary that we remind both ourselves and the rest of mankind of the causes which propelled us to that separation and the reasons to “Re-Declare our Independence today.
We hold that these truths are so completely obvious: 1. That all men are created equal. 2. That we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable Rights. 3. That among these unalienable rights are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. 4. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of ‘We’ the governed. 5. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of ‘We the People’to alter or to abolish it, AND to institute new leadership of that Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to Us shall seem most likely to affect Our Safety and Happiness.
Reasonable caution certainly will dictate that Our Government, long established, having created the most prosperous nation on Earth, should not be changed for trivial reasons and deceptive opportunities; and certainly Our experience has shown, that we have been much more likely to put up with the theft of our liberties, and abuse of our rights, while such thefts and abuses are tolerable, than to restore those rights by abolishing the forms to which we are accustomed and had served us so well for such a very long time. But when a long train of abuses and destruction of our rights, pursuing invariably the same Goal clearly indicates a design to reduce us to absolute Slavery, it is Our right, it is Our duty, to throw off such Bureaucratic and Political chains, and to provide new Guards for Our future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of We the People; and such is now the necessity which constrains us to replace those former Systems of Government that have lost sight of what had made the United States of America the greatest Nation in the history of Mankind. The history of this current President and his administration, as well as many administrations before, is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having as their goal, the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over all aspects of our lives. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to the honest observers everywhere across the Globe. And let them be our jury, remembering all the while that we already have the one True Judge and law-giver:
1) They have vetoed Laws, designed to protect our Rights as written in the “Bill of Rights”. And have instituted other laws destroying those Rights.
2) They have prohibited State Governors from enforcing Laws of immediate and pressing importance for the protection of the people, by stopping their enforcement till his Justice Department is ordered by the courts to allow such enforcement. ; and when so ordered, They have utterly neglected to enforce them.
3) They have refused to pass other Laws for the protection of large voting blocks of people, unless those people would relinquish their liberties for paltry provision, liberties inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
4) They have called together Congress at ridiculous times for votes on extremely crucial legislation, preventing the careful consideration of these critical matters, for the sole purpose of bullying Congress into compliance with such measures.
5) They have usurped the Congress’s legislative responsibilities repeatedly, with executive order, for staunchly opposing his repeated invasions on the rights of the people.
6) They have abused the sacred right of the people to have open and legitimate elections: By preventing an honest and accurate accounting of those who ARE citizens and entitled to vote, and then refusing to allos those who are entitled, specifically military personnel overseas.
7) They have worked to infiltrate the population of these States with those who are committed to the destruction of these self-same states and the sovereignty of this Country; by obstructing reforming the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; to encourage their migrations without documentation, and thus destroying the opportunities of Citizens and working to cause the collapse of our economic system.
8) They have obstructed the Administration of Justice, by appointing Judges who do not respect the Constitution of these United States.
9) They have empowered Judges committed to a tyrannical agenda, who will adjudicate the law to enrich and support allies in tyranny, and also to abuse the rights of those committed to Constitutional principles.
10) They have erected a multitude of New bureaucracies, and sent out swarms of Officers to harass and bully our people, and tax them out of their substance.
11) They have established unconstitutional quasi-military police forces in a myriad of bureaucracies to arrest and unlawfully detain people who allegedly violate unlawful regulations by such illegitimate agencies: including the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, and EVEN the Department of Education!
12) They have affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power, making them answerable to NATO, the United Nations, and other extra-Constitutional authorities.
13) They have combined with such Un-Constitutional entities to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
a) For creating an unconstitutional policing organization that would usurp the powers of the States to enforce laws;
b) For protecting them, by a mock Trial, or by no trial whatsoever, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States;
c) For making us dependent on foreign Trade with all parts of the world for our energy needs, and other goods by creating a climate in our own States that is utterly hostile to the conduct of business;
d) For imposing Taxes, duties and fees, on us without our Consent;
e) For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury; such as the IRS, and the EPA.
f) For subjecting our military personnel to illegitimate jurisdictions to be tried for pretended offences;
g) For abolishing the free System of American law and replacing it with a regulatory entity with powers to fine, imprison or confiscate our property without due process.
h) For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments;
i) For rendering our own State Legislatures impotent and irrelevant, and declaring that they are invested with power to legislate for us in most cases under Federal mandates and threat of severe sanctions.
14) They have abdicated and conspired to dismantle our republican form of Government here, and declared us out of the Protection of the Constitution and waging War against our Liberties.
15) They have prohibited access to our resources, ravaged our Coasts, strangled the economic vitality of our towns, and destroyed the lives of our working people with utterly despicable and evil restrictions based on fraudulent and false threats to the environment, and false accounting of resources.
16) They have at this time granted un-American paramilitary and police organizations to ‘enforce’unlawful orders and arrest peoples who reject the authority of these groups,
17) They have constrained our fellow Citizens to become separated into divided factions, creating divisions and resentments, and thus causing them to attack, kill or demolish other groups, thus leading to the collapse of the social order.
18) They have encouraged and incited domestic insurrections amongst us as ‘Community Organizers’, and have encouraged invasion by aliens to our country, on our cities and communities, by these merciless street gangs and mobs, from outside our borders, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions who would dare to stand up to them.
In every stage of these Abuses, We have patiently asked for our Legislators to listen to us in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince (or ‘Messiah’), whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Nor have we been lacking in petitions and requests to our elected leaders. We have warned our elected office holders and un-elected bureaucrats, from time to time of attempts by the Congress to extend an unwarranted control and jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our citizenship and the wars we have fought to preserve Liberty. We have appealed to their natural sense of justice and fairness, and we have implored them due to the ties of our common citizenship in our Great nation to disavow and cease these destructions of our liberties, which, would inevitably destroy our communities and positive interactions. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of our common heritage. We must, therefore, grudgingly acknowledge, that those who denounce our New Declaration, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in our struggle to restore Liberty, and in their acknowledgement of our position: Friends.
We, therefore, Patriots of these United States of America, in complete Solidarity across this great country, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rightness of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these 50 States, solemnly publish and declare, That We the People, and these United States where we reside are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent Peoples; that we are Absolved from all Enslavement to the Autocratic and Unresponsive Elected officials and Un-elected bureaucrats, and that all unwarranted regulatory and unjust enslavement by these self-appointed arbiters of our freedoms, is and ought to be totally eliminated; and that as Free and Independent Peoples, We have full Power to resist them, Re-establish our Liberty, ally ourselves with other freedom loving people, freely conduct business, and to do all other actions and choices which Free Peoples may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our every breath, our dreams and our very being.
Arizona's most popular and prominent political blog covering political news and events, commentary and information with a blatantly conservative worldview. We are an alliance of writers, activists, consultants and government insiders.