Arizona Politics for Conservatives: Sonoran Alliance
Arizona Politics, News, Commentary and Information with a Blatantly Conservative Worldview Presented by an Alliance of Writers, Activists, Consultants and Government Insiders.
This is fantastic!
(Thanks Marcus Huey!)
Governor Christie gave a memorable speech in which he described his dealings with an out-of-control, Democratic-controlled legislature. He is a great leader– and exactly what New Jersey needs! And he’s an exciting figure in our party, too! What a great event.
Too bad he supports amnesty and backs Obama on SB1070. Oh, he supports Obamacare, Gun Control and Cap and Trade. And his budget “cuts” were not making the $3Billion pension payment and screwing the suburbs out of all their state aid. He’s a RINO Fraud.
I do not know the Governor of NJ except what I’ve seen on youtube of him vs. the teacher. However, there are those in NJ that state Chris Christie is NOT a conservative and give the following as examples:
* His budget passed only after three conservative Republicans were bullied into voting for it and the savings achieved in the budget were done at the expense of new taxes, new fees, federal Stimulus funds and accounting gimmicks; the 2% property tax cap will actually cause taxes to skyrocket; he has yet to propose the “across the board” tax cuts he promised as a candidate; the budget actually INCREASES state expenditures by 6% and the number of staff in the Governor’s office making $100,000 per year increases by ten;
* His confrontation with the unions is pure Kabuki theater with nothing accomplished but acrimony; he has yet to lay off a single state employee and his proposed 2011 state worker reduction plan is little more than window dressing;
* He has populated his cabinet with notorious liberals while firing the only true conservative – after slandering him;
* He has endorsed notorious RINO candidates in the 2010 mid-term election while avoiding (with one notable exception) contact with conservative candidates;
* He supports a multi-state Cap & Trade scheme known as the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative and is so committed to Cap & Trade that he used funds raised from RGGI’s carbon auctions to help balance the budget; he has directed that state funds be appropriated to subsidize “green” technology ventures such as off-shore windmills;
* He has refused to join other state attorneys-general in a joint lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of Obamacare while accepting federal funds for the implementation of a similar program on a statewide level;
* He is on record saying that he does not believe illegal aliens are here illegally; he has indicated that he supports amnesty for illegals; he generally favors strict gun control and he supports construction of the Ground Zero Mosque even as he condemns those who oppose it.
Then there is candidate Christie’s 2009 video love letter to Barack Obama in which he invokes the likes of Bruce Springsteen – who refuses to go gently into that good retirement and for the past two decades has publicly expressed nothing but contempt for everything that conservative Republicans hold dear.
MORE CAN BE FOUND AT: http://conservativenewjersey.com/chris-christie-a-conservative-myth-exposed
Now whether you believe those at conservative new jersey.com or not is up to you. I’m just giving you more info than a speech to a receptive audience.
In other words, November jargon rarely transforms itself into January Action!
This is zipping around the internet, to the delight of many many many viewers.
The Democrats push a narrative that the corrupt Democrat incumbent can’t be replaced by anyone except a perfect being. Which of course isn’t possible nor in any way valid as a reason for citizens to have to continue to accept the status quo of Democrat corruption.
Great to see Gov Christie!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2015 ·Sonoran Alliance by Adeptplus · Log in