A m e r i c a n P o s t – G a z e t t e
Distributed by C O M M O N S E N S E , in Arizona
Monday, July 12, 2010
Vietnam POW 1966-1973
I want everyone to know that John McCain served honorably as a POW. However, to my knowledge he never held any position of leadership while a prisoner. I was there 2,494 days; he was there 1,966 days. This message has nothing to do with our POW experiences but is my desire to emphasize that our political philosophies are diametrically opposed, I am a Republican.
I am tired of John McCain’s personal and exaggerated attacks on JD Hayworth.
I am going to start campaigning for JD Hayworth in a big way, and if you would be willing to help me I would appreciate it.
1. McCain thinks he can buy this election with negative campaign ads. Let’s show him what Grass Root politics is all about.
2. JD needs some funding. Go to his web site if you feel you can help. Even a little really helps. (www.jdforsenate.com)
3. Tell your friends Larry “Lucky” Chesley, supports JD Hayworth.
4. Forward this e-mail to your friends.
5. Help me put on an event in the East Valley that will blow McCain out of the water.
Thank you for your help and your friendship.
For more information about Larry, including his experience as a POW, click here