JD Hayworth’s Straight Talk on John McCain’s Negative Attacks

Here are several videos in which JD Hayworth counters John McCain’s negative attacks.

YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image

If the mainstream media will not do their fact checking, the campaign will be glad to do it for them.

Comments

1. Jane 001 says:

I have not received any McCain mailers! Is that because I’m on his list after writing that I disagree with his horrible decisions?

2. I have been receiving a lot of feedback from people out in the field who are furious with the negative attacks on JD Hayworth. In a sense, the McCain ads are helping JD by turning voters off. The campaign will go up on TV soon but needs financial support to do so. If you are so inclined to support JD Hayworth, please go to his website and make a contribution now: https://www.jdforsenate.com/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=80

3. Michael Holliday says:

DSW:

I agree with your post.

I was walking with a friend through a store that was playing music and a McCain ad came on attacking JD Hayworth.

My friend said, “I don’t want to hear attacks I want to know what these guys are going to do for Arizona!”

There you go!

4. Precocious says:

When issues of interest to the public are brought up, McCain’s record either shows opposition or at best, lukewarm support for them!

And this support usually is uttered during election cycles. It’s pure, cynical rhetoric!

It’s up to J.D. and his campaign to make that fact known!

The election hangs in the balance!

5. McCain always seems to fight dirtiest against Reublicans. He was SOOO polite when he ran against Obama almoost as if he had lost his well know nasty virility to the extent that he repremanded any one who used anything negative like Obamas middle name etc.
    The old McCain is back in true form using half truths and innuendo against a conservative Republican.

6. In defense of McCain in 2008, he got a lot more votes that other Republican (he got more votes in Kentucky than McConnell did for example). Also, he had to walk a fine like between criticizing Obama and trying not to look like a racist…or at least open himself up to accusations of racism.

7. Walt Stephenson says:

I asked DSW this question so I will ask all of you. I will hold my nose and support JD if he beats McCain. Will you support McCain if he beats JD?

8. Michael Holliday says:

I will NEVER support ANYONE who supports amnesty for illegals!

9. McCain doesn’t support amnesty and never did.

10. Reagan did though…

11. In fact, I am not sure, but I assume he did support Reagan’s amnesty. I really meant he hasn’t supported it recently. The 2006 McCain Kennedy law was opposed by many immigrant groups because it was considered too harsh. It was not amnesty by my definition anyway.

12. wanumba says:

joanne Says:
    June 28th, 2010 at 5:12 pm
    ……………….

That’s a very good point. McCain was Mr. Polite, even suspending his campaign for … let’s see… some vote… on something… bailing … hmmm hmmm.
    Anyway, no doom-intoning voice-overs for Obama, “In 2006, junior senator Obama travelled on US taxpayer dime to meddling campaign in Kenya for his hard-core communist cousin” PHOTO of Obama and Odinga – PHOTO – of Kenyans slaughtered … “Does this man have our national security interests at heart?” Ominous music doom voice fade out…

How hard was it?
    But REPUBLICANS! Gads! They can’t do ANYTHING right for McCain.

13. What’s happening in this race is McCain’s handlers are doing their best to give John McCain a political makeover and make him look like a conservative while they attack JD Hayworth. If I were JD, I would have sued John McCain for defamation of character a long time ago but then that’s just me. If McCain is successful in winning re-election, he will turn back into Arlen Spectre and will be unaccountable for six years.

The inside story is for Jeff Flake to run for John McCain’s seat in 2016. Any political strategy for conservatives here in Arizona must be to decapitate the king and send a message to those waiting in the wings.

14. Oh please Shane SUE! Team Desperation is just that….Desperate! I guess you are the last to know? You are cracking me up with your lame posts!

15. Come on, Shane! What would the Hayworth crowd say if the McCain supporters said they wanted to decapitate JD?

I’m sure this fight has been difficult for you, but really the rhetoric on this blog has gone from irrational, to sexually explicitate to insanely vicious – all in the defense of JD.

McCain in going to win and you’re going to want this blog to continue, I’m sure. You’re going to have to work really hard to get back some of your socially conservative readers. The more over the edge you go, the harder that will be.

16. Michael Holliday says:

Seems like Glenn Beck’s got some shady promotional affiliations himself.

Like I said, Glenn Beck is not the end all be all of conservatism.

Sometimes he’s right, sometimes he’s wrong.
    He’s wrong on JD and better take a closer look at both himself and McCain before he starts hurling charges of Hucksterism or Sheisterism.

17. If you consider McCain Kennedy to be amnesty, then any bill you get on immigration reform any time in the future will also be amnesty…just to let you know. You aren’t going to get a bill that deports everyone. It will never happen. Only a retard like JD thinks that is possible. McCain lives in reality.

18. Iris Lynch says:

IF McCain wins, will he live to see the end of his term? IF not, who will take his place, wife or daughter? Ye Gods!

19. wanumba says:

Travis Says:
    June 29th, 2010 at 6:13 am
    …………………

I checked my browser three times to make sure we were on the same blogpage. Sexually explicitate to insanely vicious … and my computer isn’t letting me in any of the action.

20. wanumba says:

David Says:
    June 29th, 2010 at 8:54 am
    …………..

SB1070 operates on the “attrition effect.” If there are no employment opportunities and there is a genuine risk of sudden onset deportation that didn’t exist before, everyone who came for easy work will LEAVE. They had ten-twenty years to work on paperwork to stay and chose NOT to, so they really aren’t interested in the hassles of citizenship.
    It’s a very natural sorting process – people will leave, pack up and move out in a very orderly fashion. SN1070 gave three months – and in the summer no less, during school vacation – more than many American families get when they are forced to relocate for work, and no one weeps for their upheaval, or for their kids having to leave their friends behind.
    The group that remains will be criminal activity and NO ONE, legal or illegal supports THEM. Law enforcement wil be able to concentrate on that element as it should.

AS for the conventional wisdom. It’s surprisingly easy to deport people, if the host population gets fed up with years of government looking the other way, ignoring the problems, favoring foreigners over citizens, coupled with a high unemployment. It’s already happened in many countries over the past twenty years, the citizens, pushed to the breaking point by being overwhelmed by illegal immigration, no work and bad economy, do break. It’s not pretty at all, yet totally preventable.
    Nigeria expelled millions of illegal and legal Ghanians in a week’s time. Mauritania expelled the entire Senegalese legal and illegal workers in a month’s time, Ivory Coast booted the Burkinabes out … happens ALL the time, and “booted” is literal, not figurative.

Never before though have we seen a sitting government mock its own citizens so badly, siding against them in favor of foreigners. The Democrats in Washington, the city mayoral positions with the assistance of the mass media, are setting very bad and corrosive precedents.

WHat happens when the Democrats force thru amnesty – of millions of people, including drug cartel networks, who will be able to vote, yet are of an income level below the taxing threshold, and who are habituated to freebie medical care, freebie schools, identify theft and dodging the system – what happens to the burdens and the patience of the tax-paying, law-abiding citizens?

Cloward-Piven overload? System collapse? Anarchy is worse than everyone’s worse nightmares.