Speaking of Pro-Life Educational Events, this is a must attend with excellent national speakers!
Bioethics Conference – Saturday, November 3, 2007 – Sponsored by The Center for Arizona Policy
The Center for Arizona Policy is sponsoring a bioethics conference on Saturday November 3. Respected bioethics experts from around the country will be speaking at “The Biotech Century: Facing Our Future,” a conference for individuals who want to become better informed on a range of bioethics issues within a biblical context. Topics to be covered will be end-of-life issues like palliative care, living wills, withholding of food and fluids, as well as the latest on embryonic stem cell research, assisted reproductive technology, embryo adoption, and cloning.
The nationally recognized experts addressing these issues will be:
- Wesley J. Smith, Senior Fellow, Discovery Institute and Special Consultant, The Center for Bioethics and Culture
- Carrie Gordon Earll, Senior Policy Analyst-Bioethics, Focus on the Family
- Jennifer Lahl, National Director, The Center for Bioethics and Culture
- Nikolas Nikas J.D., President, Bioethics Defense Fund
- Dr. Fred Chay, Dean of Academics, Phoenix Seminary and,
- Dr. Jacque Chadwick, Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs for the Phoenix Campus, University of Arizona
The conference is also cosponsored by Focus on the Family, Phoenix Seminary, the CBC Network, the Christian Dental and Medical Associations, and the Bioethics Defense Fund.
The Conference will be held Saturday November 3 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at Bethany Bible Church, 6060 N. 7th Avenue in Phoenix. Those interested in attending should visit the conference web site at http://www.bioethicsconference.com/.