Yellow Sheets is reporting they have a list of Maricopa County Treasurer Wannabe’s and the line up is quite impressive. Here are the candidates according to their October 26th posting:
- Sean Bodkin - Manager, Visions West, LLC, a Scottsdale-based real estate development company
- Marc Boucher – Recently moved to Phoenix from Maine
- Larry Chesley - Retired USAF Lieutenant Colonel; Former Arizona State Senator and Vietnam POW
- Rosemarie d’Arcy – Business manager/instructor for an after-school art program in Cave Creek
- Brett Nichols – Credit manager for an auto parts distributor/retailer
- Royce Flora - Chairman, LD 8 Republicans; Self-employed governmental relations consultant; former state
employee (DOA and ADEQ) specializing in cash management, budgeting and financial analysis; Candidate for House, LD8 in 2004
- Charles “Hos” Hoskins - Member, Arizona State Board of Equalization; former Director of AZDOR and head of the Property
Valuation Division; former Executive Secretary/Clerk of the State Board of Tax Appeals; Candidate in GOP primary for Maricopa County Assessor in 1996
- Stan Hughes – Former Treasurer of Gallatin County, MT; former manager for real estate tax service
- Gary Ong - President/CEO of Great Wall Enterprises, an Asian food restaurant in Phoenix; Placed second to David Schweikert in 2004 GOP primary.
- Jody Quinn – Budget and financial controls specialist for Boeing
- Tara Roesler - CPA; President of Roesler Enterprises; former manager for finance and planning at DOA; 2004 GOP House candidate in LD15 in 2004
- Augustus Shaw, IV - Founding Partner of Shaw & Lines, LLC; The “HOA Guy”
- Barry Siegel – CPA, financial consultant and tax preparer; former auditor for the Indiana Department of Revenue and US Navy
- Leo Michael Terrill - Director of Academic Support at Embry Riddle in Los Angeles; formerly VP of Operations of an engineering consulting firm; Retired USAF Colonel
In addition, Sonoran Alliance has also learned that Charlie Gail Hendrix of the Maricopa County Health Care District, has thrown her hat into the ring.
The Board of Supervisors have also extended the deadline for receiving application to Friday, November 2, 2007 at 5 PM.